Dimensions soundset for Diva released! (New Demo added)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dimensions is a collection of 64 patches for Diva 1.3.

This soundset makes use of all the new features of version 1.3 and pushes them to their limits.
The goal was to take the limited structure of Diva and get the most out of it using various little tricks.
The result is 64 new patches, which range from classic synth to more modern, futuristic and even somewhat experimental sounds.
All of these new patches are very detailed and use all the features of Diva to "maximise" them as much as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/bronto-scorpio-s ... ions-demos
I only used sounds from the new Dimensions bank, and no external processing for the demos.

You can buy the bank for just 10€ and download 10 free demo presets here.

Also check out the nice review of this soundset on Rekkerd!

Cheers
Dennis

P.s: I already made a thread about this bank some time ago when I released it just on KVR with a direct link to buy it. I thought it can't hurt to start a new thread for the official release to avoid confusion.
I hope that's not a problem.
Last edited by Bronto Scorpio on Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Well, not that it's a problem but it got me thinking you had a new bank out and was ready to take the plunge :hihi:

Thanks for the disclaimer making me aware I already bought this one :lol:

Best of luck Bronto Scorpio! :tu:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Congrats on the release Dennis, good luck! :tu:

Thanks a lot :)
dsan@mail.com wrote:Well, not that it's a problem but it got me thinking you had a new bank out and was ready to take the plunge :hihi:

Thanks for the disclaimer making me aware I already bought this one :lol:
Yeah, I guess the whole thing was quite confusing! Sorry for that!

Cheers
Dennis

Demo sounds amazing!

David Else wrote:Demo sounds amazing!
Thanks!

I'm still not quite sure about the demo. I like the ambient-ish parts, but I'm not 100% happy with the other stuff. I could have tweaked this forever, but I finally wanted to get this out :hihi:

Cheers
Dennis

Bedtime bump!

Another bump!

I'm currently working on some single sound demos, which I'll post later today!

Cheers
Dennis

I guess I'll have to upload the single sounds demo tomorrow, I'm just to tired right now :zzz:

Thanks to everyone who bought this so far! Much appreciated!

Cheers
Dennis

Time to get the promised demo finished!

Thanks again to everyone who bought this so far!
I hope you like it!

Cheers
Dennis

I really shouldn't spend that much time on a simple demo track. I'll post it tomorrow :oops:

Cheers
Dennis

The demo is almost done bump!

Another bump before the new demo :oops:

Finally! :hihi:
I just finished the demo and now Soundcloud acts weird again :hihi:

Here is the new individual sounds demo as a direct link in the meantime:

Dimensions Individual Sounds Demo

All sounds are straight from the soundset, without any EQ or anything like that.
The demo is a bit long, but I wanted to show at least a few presets, to give you a good idea of what you are getting with this soundset!

I hope you like it!

Cheers
Dennis

Got it Dennis, lovely stuff, using it as I type. Best of luck with it.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

Return to “Soundware”