Chunky Snares sample pack Released + little freebie DL

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yep. Already using these to beef up an acoustic snare in XLN AD. Great snares!

murnau wrote:hi,

i expected something semi-pro but this are top notch chunky snares!
what i dislike a little is that some snares have a reverb tail. i prefer dry samples.
anyway, thank you for the very fair price! it's a great product!
Hey mate. Glad they live up to their name! I think there's a fair amount of them that don't have overly long tails. Not sure what DAW you used, but in FL you might be able to get rid of unwanted tails (as they're generally gated reverb) via the "OUT" knob on the sampler "main" tab. Otherwise, some heavy compression with the ATT set to taste could sort it as well ;)
Eternitysound VST Banks

ftech wrote:Yep. Already using these to beef up an acoustic snare in XLN AD. Great snares!
Cheers mate! Glad they're doing the trick! Curious, what kind of tunes do you make (that would use AD... which is of course very acoustic + thumpy dubstep snares)?
Eternitysound VST Banks

Eternitysound VST Banks

GeorgeZ wrote:
ftech wrote:Yep. Already using these to beef up an acoustic snare in XLN AD. Great snares!
Cheers mate! Glad they're doing the trick! Curious, what kind of tunes do you make (that would use AD... which is of course very acoustic + thumpy dubstep snares)?
Well, you did ask.....
https://soundcloud.com/ftech/strungout
Still got some ideas I wanna work on for it, but layered one of your Chunkies with an AD kit to get a much tougher sound :D

best. bumps. ever. gonna check out your site right now...

Oh dear, you might be disappointed... my site's bland, to the point :P

@ftech Really nice dude! LOVE the little synth sound @ 1.27. I like stuff like that, nice drums with a laid back vibe (yet not laid back... liquid... err... something I'd guess genre-wise).
Eternitysound VST Banks

BUMP! :D
Eternitysound VST Banks

Boomp.
Eternitysound VST Banks

GeorgeZ wrote:Oh dear, you might be disappointed... my site's bland, to the point :P

@ftech Really nice dude! LOVE the little synth sound @ 1.27. I like stuff like that, nice drums with a laid back vibe (yet not laid back... liquid... err... something I'd guess genre-wise).

Cheers Matey!
I can see me using your snare pack quite a bit....I like mixing electronic with acoustic with my drum sounds and yours are cracking.
Did you mean the choppy synth @ 1.27? If so, that's a patch from NI Massive that's been overdriven then jammed through Sinevibes Sequential.

Yup, the choppy bit (higher register). Really like that. Followed on SC ;)

...and

Eternitysound VST Banks

Eternitysound VST Banks

Eternitysound VST Banks

Eternitysound VST Banks

Eternitysound VST Banks

Return to “Soundware”