Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Now on sale!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Dark Zebra Zebra

Good afternoon KVR. Zebra Serenity and Zebra Serenity: Dark Edition are now on sale!

I am finally back with my first synth soundset of 2014: Zebra Serenity. It's a collection of new sounds for u-he's Zebra2 synth. With an emphasis on warm, organic, analogue tones with some bite, this soundset is designed to provide fresh synth noises for modern film scoring and atmospheric electronica.

Zebra Serenity comes in two formats. Firstly, there is the original set of 128 sounds for Zebra2. However, there is all an extra expansion pack for Zebra HZ, called the Dark Edition.

The Dark Edition takes the original 128 Serenity sounds and tweaks, modifies and fine tunes them for Zebra HZ. Whilst these are not completely brand new patches, they take the original sounds into new sonic territory, taking advantage of Zebra HZ's lush analogue Diva filters and VCA compressors, adding extra analogue warmth, bite and darkness.

Serenity leans towards the sound of hybrid scores like M83's Oblivion, Daft Punk's Tron: Legacy and Harry Gregson-Williams' Total Recall; where classic, analogue synth warmth meets the searing, modern virtual analogue.

The collection includes: gritty and subtle basslines/sequences; punchy and roaring basses; lush and fragile pads; emotional and unsettling soundscapes; crisp and detuned leads; synthetic and physically modelled percussion loops.

Zebra Serenity is available for £19.99 and Zebra Serenity: Dark Edition (which also includes the original 128 sounds) is £29.99. You can download a free demo of some patches on the product pages at my website.

Check out the walkthrough video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6CDEP4UIXc

And listen to some demo tracks which are 100% Zebra Serenity.
http://soundcloud.com/the-unfinished/se ... nity-demos

http://soundcloud.com/the-unfinished/se ... k-edition/

Zebra Serenity will go on sale tomorrow.
Last edited by synaesthesia on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

I'm ready. Great demos.

The demos sound absolutely lovely, Matt! The pads in Whiteout and Paper Planes are heartbreakingly beautiful... if may say that. I love the other demos as well. I like the sensibility that I'm hearing in these new sounds. There's a certain air of melancholy and longing that's very appealing. Really looking forward to this bank!

There have been some really great sounds coming out for Zebra lately. Reminds me of just how powerful and flexible this synth is. :-)
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

I highly recommend checking out the Walkthrough!
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

count me in, matt. great sounds as always :tu:

Thanks guys. Especially Sequent for your eloquent words. I'm glad the sounds have hit home as intended. :)

Sequent wrote:I highly recommend checking out the Walkthrough!
So do I :tu:

Howard wrote:
Sequent wrote:I highly recommend checking out the Walkthrough!
So do I :tu:
Thanks Howard! Not everyone can put up with my tangential approach!

Zebra Serenity and Zebra Serenity: Dark edition are both now on sale!

The price is a little bit of an 'ouch' but still worth the quality.
(Guess I was hoping for one of your 30% off intro prices).

Wait.. Does the Dark Version also contain the Serenity set?
That takes the sting out of it if it does.
Last edited by BBFG# on Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BBFG# wrote:The price is a little bit of an 'ouch' but still worth the quality.
There was a discount if you have my Newsletter.

These are great - I like the more disturbing ones best. I appreciate the fact that every patch also has XY set up - that sort of attention to detail makes these well worth the money

synaesthesia wrote:
BBFG# wrote:The price is a little bit of an 'ouch' but still worth the quality.
There was a discount if you have my Newsletter.
I got the email. I was just thinking I had to buy both, but since it appears that serenity is included in the dark set, I find it more doable.

Great sounds, have to wait for the weather to clear before I attempt to download though.
Yes, seems definitely worth the price!

BBFG# wrote:I got the email. I was just thinking I had to buy both, but since it appears that serenity is included in the dark set, I find it more doable.

Great sounds, have to wait for the weather to clear before I attempt to download though.
Ah, sorry, missed that comment first time round. Yeah, the Dark Edition is both soundsets.

Wait for the weather? Are you in the Outer Hebrides?

synaesthesia wrote:
BBFG# wrote:I got the email. I was just thinking I had to buy both, but since it appears that serenity is included in the dark set, I find it more doable.

Ah, sorry, missed that comment first time round. Yeah, the Dark Edition is both soundsets.

Wait for the weather? Are you in the Outer Hebrides?
Just switched back to satellite, heavy storm at the minute
(suppose to last till Sunday). Internet is very intermittment right now.

Fantastic work on the soundest and demos. Can't wait to dig into this soundest today.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Return to “Soundware”