The Modern Unlimited Subscription for Korg M1 - 220 Sounds Avail NOW - Only 2$ a month during July!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.

We have Another Download Bundle Available Sunday!

New members can join before Sunday and receive FOUR bundles of presets plus new bundles every month for a YEAR.

Use code, "VSP" and get the BEST deal for Korg M1 software with a special discount.

Dont miss it!

M1 Modern Unlimited - GET IT

June Special:

BONUS: JOIN NOW AND GET FIVE FREE MONTHS OF DOWNLOADS (Almost 200 EXTRA PRESETS).

What great memories I had listening to these sounds! I had an M1 back in the day and loved it. A triple tier stand with the M1, a D50 and a DX7IIFD...I was killin' it! Sure wish I still had all that gear.

BuckBrown wrote:What great memories I had listening to these sounds! I had an M1 back in the day and loved it. A triple tier stand with the M1, a D50 and a DX7IIFD...I was killin' it! Sure wish I still had all that gear.

I know how you feel, had the same gear.

Thankfully, the Korg software M1 is almost idenical to the hardware version and only $50.

And... doesnt wear out. :)

Question: If I buy the subscription today, what do I get? Do I get access to the presets released so far?

I'm just curious how it all works.

+1

jsp1979 wrote:Question: If I buy the subscription today, what do I get? Do I get access to the presets released so far?

Very good question.

The Modern Unlimited is a subscription and here is how it works:

-Users get 12 months of downloads (minimum of 400+ presets).

-Each month, on the first, a new download bundle is added to your account.

-On your first month you receive 2 bundles, one for the first month and one startup bundle.

-Special July discount (use code July to get the special discount)

-Presets are continuously new every month, allowing for a completely new set of 400+ every subscription term.

-Subscriptions are not re-accruing, this means you pay once and are NOT charged again.

You can always join for additional years if you choose.
Hope that helps. :)

PatchAdamz wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:Question: If I buy the subscription today, what do I get? Do I get access to the presets released so far?

Very good question.

The Modern Unlimited is a subscription and here is how it works:

-Users get 12 months of downloads (minimum of 400+ presets).

-Each month, on the first, a new download bundle is added to your account.

-On your first month you receive 2 bundles, one for the first month and one startup bundle.

-Special July discount (use code July to get the special discount)

-Presets are continuously new every month, allowing for a completely new set of 400+ every subscription term.

-Subscriptions are not re-accruing, this means you pay once and are NOT charged again.

You can always join for additional years if you choose.
Hope that helps. :)

Don't miss the July special, get one FULL year at a special discount.

Use code, "July" at checkout.

+1 on this question. I'm still confused by the response above.

If we sign up today - do we get access to all of the presets released so far?

I appreciate that you get new presets every month and what not, but do you get access to a zip or archive with every VSP M1 preset since the subscription began?

Thanks!

C.Bennett wrote:

+1 on this question. I'm still confused by the response above.

If we sign up today - do we get access to all of the presets released so far?

I appreciate that you get new presets every month and what not, but do you get access to a zip or archive with every VSP M1 preset since the subscription began?

Thanks!
Hello,

Thanks for your question, let me try to clear the details up.

Its a subscription, so think about it as if you were getting a subscription to the New York Times.

It begins the month you join and goes for 12 months.

You receive a new download package every month. (Not the New York Times :) )

How many presets? A minimum of 400 (in 12 months).

Do you get the presets from the 10 years before you joined?

No, (or the New York Times :) )

Can you get presets for 2 or 3 years or more.

YES! The subscription is renewable at a discount.

You can continue as long as you like.

----------------

Don't miss the July special, get one FULL year at a special discount.
This yearly subscription is being offered at ONLY $2 a MONTH! (with code "July" at checkout).

Use code, "July" at checkout.

That's a little clearer.

So, if we're going down the newspaper/magazine route.

Can we get back issues?

Is it possible to order previous sound packs from previous months?

Thanks!

C.Bennett wrote:That's a little clearer.

So, if we're going down the newspaper/magazine route.

Can we get back issues?

Is it possible to order previous sound packs from previous months?

Thanks!
Well, the Subscription just started in March and includes the startup bundle from previous months.
We always want to keep some special presets for our previous customers as our appreciation for their support.
That is part of our business model.

NOW UP TO 220 SOUNDS in your FIRST MONTH!

Last chance for July discount.

Use code, "july" to save now.

Return to “Soundware”