Luftrum 11 - New Soundset for Diva

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Luftrum 11 is released today, a brand new soundset for Diva and a direct sequel to Luftrum 9.

Luftrum 11 contains 64 presets ranging from light shimmering pads over classic 80's synth pads to deep space pads, arpeggios, subtle synth leads and synth emulations inspired by Vangelis, Boards of Canada, Jean Michel Jarre, Tangerine Dream and Carbon Based Lifeforms. There's a YouTube audio teaser here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6en5u_PLRCE

https://soundcloud.com/luftrum-1/sets/l ... audiodemos

There's a 20% KVR discount valid the remaining of May. Just enter kvrluf11 in the discount field at checkout. Enjoy!

http://www.luftrum.com
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Congratulations with the release of this DIVA soundset! The audio demo's are awesome! :tu:
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

Lovely lovely stuff mate. Congrats!

Sounds great! That blade runner pad is spot on. You're very talented.

Thank you solidtrax, Matt and LimboLoves!

Here's a treat: ARPQuadra, one of the winners from the 'Guess the Synth' contest, wrote me a PM and told me that he do not own Diva and are giving it up to another happy receiver who actually owns Diva - so the first one who replies to this thread with a PICK ME! PICK ME! get's a free copy of the soundset!

Only criteria is that you own Diva. :)

I won't bump the other thread anymore now this sales thread is created...
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Pick... ah, wait. :x :cry:

Congratulations. Excellent demos. :)

PICK ME :D
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote:Congratulations. Excellent demos. :)

It's yours Satya. I already got your email so Luftrum 11 is on it's way to you. :hug:
Luftrum
Sound Designer

PICK ME! PICK ME!

wait, pick someone else I'm too slow :)
Bitwig Certified Trainer

The official winner is billcarroll because satYatunes didn't type all the phrase. That's so unfair.

Luftrum wrote:
satYatunes wrote:Congratulations. Excellent demos. :)

It's yours Satya. I already got your email so Luftrum 11 is on it's way to you. :hug:
Thank you very much. :hug:

@pinkpanther - It says 'with "a" PICK ME! PICK ME!'.. a = 1 :lol:
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

I must say that I am VERY impressed with this soundset. I spent several hours glued to my studio chair playing these wonderful patches all this afternoon. If Luftrum 11 doesn't sell you on just how incredibly analog Diva can sound, then nothing can.

I also own the Luftrum soundset for Alchemy and used it all over my last album. Very, very talented man!!! Thank you Mr. Luftrum!!! 8)

quantum7 wrote:I must say that I am VERY impressed with this soundset. I spent several hours glued to my studio chair playing these wonderful patches all this afternoon. If Luftrum 11 doesn't sell you on just how incredibly analog Diva can sound, then nothing can.

I also own the Luftrum soundset for Alchemy and used it all over my last album. Very, very talented man!!! Thank you Mr. Luftrum!!! 8)

:oops: I'm not sure I can handle all the compliments, thank you quantum7! I am glad you like the soundset. My intention during every creative process I go through, is that the end product will be worth it, enjoyed and used in production - so I guess my goal is accomplished. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Remember, there's a 20% KVR discount valid the remaining of May. Just enter kvrluf11 in the discount field at checkout. Enjoy! :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Bought this last night on a whim, these are great! I think I'm going to have to go back and pick up some of your earlier sets now. Just an absolutely fantastic soundset.

Return to “Soundware”