Wired 01 Bazille soundset preorder

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey everyone!

I've been working on a Bazille soundset for quite some time (It's time to do a soundset for something else than Diva :hihi:).
Wired 01 will contain all kinds of sounds, from beautiful pads to big basses and weird modular bleeps and bloops!
The soundset is almost ready!

You can preorder it for 6.00€ here!
You'll recieve your download link on the first of July 2014.
The regular price after that date will be 10.00€!

Cheers
Dennis

Bump!

Looking forward to what you'll come up with Dennis, I'm sure it'll be something worthwhile :party:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Hey,

Any mp3 demo clips?

Cheers,

R.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

core wrote:Looking forward to what you'll come up with Dennis, I'm sure it'll be something worthwhile :party:
Robmobius wrote:Hey,

Any mp3 demo clips?

Cheers,

R.
I'll make some, once I have all the presets 100% ready!

Cheers
Dennis

Looking forward to it mate!

BTW - How do you think Bazille is for bass compared to Diva. I'm just on the verge of buying it. :)

Thanks ,

R.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

I think it's very, very nice for bass sounds!

The multible points at which the signal can be overdriven do help a lot with that! The distortion effect works also really well on bass sounds!

Compared to Diva, I'd say that Bazille can get a lot more aggressive and crazy in that department. Setting the oscillators to Tap Map mide also makes it possible to get those more modern wavetable-ish sounds.

Bazille can also sound very smooth, but I think it's aggressive side compliments Diva rather well!

You should definitelly get it!

Cheers
Dennis

Bronto Scorpio wrote:I think it's very, very nice for bass sounds!

The multible points at which the signal can be overdriven do help a lot with that! The distortion effect works also really well on bass sounds!

Compared to Diva, I'd say that Bazille can get a lot more aggressive and crazy in that department. Setting the oscillators to Tap Map mide also makes it possible to get those more modern wavetable-ish sounds.

Bazille can also sound very smooth, but I think it's aggressive side compliments Diva rather well!

Cheers
Dennis
Thanks for the advice Dennis! You tipped me over after watching some youtube vids. I've just purchased it, and pre-ordered the sound set. :)

Cheers!

R.

Double post... I'm always doing that. Sorry! :dog:

Robmobius wrote:
Bronto Scorpio wrote:I think it's very, very nice for bass sounds!

Cheers
Dennis
Thanks for the advice Dennis! You tipped me over after watching some youtube vids. I've just purchased it, and pre-ordered the sound set. :)

Cheers!

R.
Thanks a lot!

Cheers
Dennis

Bump and thanks to everyone who preordered this so far!

Cheers
Dennis

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Return to “Soundware”