Dissolution for Dune 2 Released

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Dissolution for Dune 2 DUNE 3

A collection of 75 Pads, Sequences, Arps as well as 27 unique Wavetables for the Dune 2 Virtual Synthesizer. All presets make good use of Aftertouch and the Modulation wheel for dynamic playing and additionally some presets also use the Pitch Wheel for further manipulation. As can be heard in the MP3 demos, the presets tend to be complex with plenty of scope and movement taking full advantage of the multilayer nature of Dune 2.15 ARP Presets
  • 6 Bass/Key/Lead Presets
  • 27 Pad Presets
  • 27 Sequenced Presets.
  • 27 Unique Wavetables
Priced at $19.99 but available at the introductory price of $14.99 until March.

Product Page

Soundcloud

thanks!
Andy

Purchased. Very nice, indeed. But either I screwed up the install, or something is missing. I get the error:

Wavetable "VOCSWEEP" not found.

On presets:

027: PD Deep Diver
052: SEQ Bass Dirge
054: SEQ Chord Hold
061: SEQ Fill it Up

Just checked oops yes! Sorry about that I'm on it now, that Wavetable isn't part of the collection.

Ok, it's fixed and v1.01 is now uploaded, thanks for pointing it out. I'm glad you like them so far :)

Got it! Thanks for the quick response!

Nice sounds, looking forward to checking this pack out :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Hope you enjoy :) Good luck with your Soundset btw!

This weekend is the last chance to get Dissolution for Dune 2 for the into price of $14.99.

Return to “Soundware”