OMNISPHERE Gaia. EXCELLENT REVIEW AT "THIS THING RULES"

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi to all my KVR's friends,

I'm so glad to announce the arrival of GAIA.
Gaia is collection of 136 Omnisphere patches for ambient, new age, cinematic and electronic music.
If you like ethereal lush and celestial dreamy soundscapes, you'll love the GAIA.

Gaia is an inspired bank of sounds dedicated to mother Earth as you sure have guessed.
The original idea was to build some organic fx dreamy textures and cinematic presets to try to describe and celebrate the beauties of our home. In the end, the activities of men and machines are also "described" through more cinematic, fx presets.
Better than further descriptions, i invit you all to listen at the demos below to have an idea of what it sounds like.

https://soundcloud.com/sonicart-1/sets/ ... omnisphere

Love and light.
Fred
SubsonicArtz

PS: A massive thank you for my dear dear brother Frank from CL-Projects.

http://www.sampleism.com/profile?tab=kits
Last edited by SubsonicArtz on Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:07 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Can't wait to purchase this.
The sounds in the demos really float my boat.

Take care.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Are the Demotracks 100% Omnisphere?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Yep patiently waiting!

It was a very big pleasure to make the demo my friend. Great ambient sounds. :tu:

by Ben H; Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:14 am
Re: Coming soon: Gaia A new bank of presets for Omnisphere synth. Date of release at the end of April

Take care.
Postby don1thedon; Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:35 am
Re: Coming soon: Gaia A new bank of presets for Omnisphere synth. Date of release at the end of April
Yep patiently waiting!
Thank you very much dear Ben and don1thedon.
I'm saving you a copy guys. :hug:

Here is the coolest pic i think i could do with it.

Enjoy
Take care too
Fred
Last edited by SubsonicArtz on Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby murnau; Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:34 am
Are the Demotracks 100% Omnisphere?
Hey dear Murnau,

Thank you for your question.
All the demo tracks are kinda dressed and you have some infos bout this on my soudcloud page for each demos.
https://soundcloud.com/sonicart-1

I'd say that the demos are built with the maximum of sounds from the bank of course (maybe something like 90%)
Amoung others, i used some TARI's sounds for the voices on "i've always loved you" and "the time will come", the great Blakus cello library for Gaia is alive, a lot of forest/birds fx for the patches demo: the forest.

All the best
Fred

Sounds good to me.

OTH you couldn't find a more unfortunate release date than end of April. ;)

Unread postby elassi; Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:55 am
Sounds good to me.

OTH you couldn't find a more unfortunate release date than end of April. ;)
Hey dear Elassi,

Well i understand what you're saying there. :D
But honestly, i'm not so much worried bout this cause even if you'll have the Omni2, all the previous banks will be playable with it too.
Would you worry to release a library for Kontakt 4 on Kontakt 5 ?
I wouln't.

It's also a fortunate date cause it's a celebration of the great OMNI SYNTH. :hug:

Greetings
Fred

Great work on this. Thank you for explaining Fred. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Code: Select all

by murnau; Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:10 pm
Great work on this. Thank you for explaining Fred.  :)
Welcome dear brother :hug:

Fred

Demos sound fantastic Fred! :)

SubsonicArtz wrote:

Take care.
Postby don1thedon; Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:35 am
Yep patiently waiting!
Thank you very much dear Ben and don1thedon.
I'm saving you a copy guys. :hug:
Thanks. :)
I was a bit worried that you might run out of digital downloads. :razz:
Last edited by Ben H on Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

i would prefer to listen to demos as DRESSED and NAKED ;).

somehow i wait for patchdownloads till omnisphere 2 is out cause of more flexibility.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Postby lnikj; Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:23 pm
Demos sound fantastic Fred! :)
Thank you very much Inikj! :)

Thanks. :)
I was a bit worried that you might run out of digital downloads. :razz:
Lol Ben. Ehehhehe. Good one my friend. :D
Postby Caine123; Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:52 pm
i would prefer to listen to demos as DRESSED and NAKED ;).
I understand your point of view Caine 123. Next time i'll think of that.
Btw, i can say that the demo from Cl-project is 100% pure GAIA. :) ;
my dear friend and brother Frank from cl-projects is always ready to produce nacked version of his art... :D :D :lol:

Love and light to all of you. :hug:

Fred

Return to “Soundware”