Looking for demo maker(s) - Hive & Zebra patches.

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's been a while, but I am once again looking for some demo track makers for a couple of new patch sets. The synths to be used are Hive and Zebra.

If you are interested in either of them, please pm me a link to some of your music - it should electronic in nature, and for the Hive set something in the dance/trance realm would be preferable, though not necessarily for the Zebra set. And please let me know if payment in patches (I have 6 Zebra sets already released, and 3 Hive sets out) is alright, or what you would need to be paid for a 2-3 minute demo showcasing the patches. Thanks. :)

*Bump*

I am still looking for folks to do a short 2-3 minute demo for some Hive and Zebra patch sets. Shoot me a pm if you are interested. I'm hoping to get some new patches released in May, so be sure to have a little free time in the next 3-4 weeks to get'er done. :)

Middle of the week *bump*. Any Hive owners up for doing a little dance/trance style demo ? :)

I wish I had hive to help you with!!! If someone is kindhearted to sponser me with Hive then can help you out with all your Hive soundset demos currently and in the future!!! :pray:

surreal wrote:I wish I had hive to help you with!!! If someone is kindhearted to sponser me with Hive then can help you out with all your Hive soundset demos currently and in the future!!! :pray:
I believe they've had Hive as a prize before in one of the U-he contests, and here on KvR with one of the Music Cafe contests as well. :)

Annddd speaking of Hive, yes, I am still looking for a couple of demo makers. Specifically need a dance/trance style track, and someone to do a kind of ambient - world/ethnic sounding demo.

Monday morning *bump*, still looking for a few more folks. Hive users especially, it turns out that I have 3 patch sets that are needing demos. :)

Anyone interested in doing a short demo for the ambient/world set for Hive ? It's still pretty "electronic" of course, but it leans a bit away from the typical analog or dance stuff for sure, and I feel there's a bit of a 'world-ish' touch from the patches. I'd compare it to the -Coiled- set I did for Zebra, ie = not trying to copy actual instruments or percussion, just getting a vibe in that direction for electronic/synth friendly producers. :)

And I also still need one more dance/trance/edm type demo track for a set of Hive patches. Someone who is experienced in the style, a really short 2-2.5 demo. Hit me up, I ain't made of money but I'm not afraid to throw someone $20-$30 and/or some patches if they want to make me a short demo that shows off some of these patches in an authentic dance/trance/edm style that I am just not capable of doing myself. :hihi:

Added : Sorry to keep bumping this thread, but I'd rather just do it for 2-3 weeks til I find enough folks now, and not havta come back and interrupt this forum again in 2 or 3 months. So please bear with me while I get it done and over with. Thanks. :D

Sunday *bump*. Still need a couple of folks for Hive demos. :)

Please do some patches for ACE... I have that synth and can do some sum stuff...

surreal wrote:Please do some patches for ACE... I have that synth and can do some sum stuff...
Hey, I would, but I didn't get ACE. I tried the demo way back, and I really liked some of the patches it came with, I just spent a day and a half and didn't really pick up on how it worked very well, so I got back to Zebra which I do know halfway ha-ha. And then later I got the chance to get Hive at the pre-release price with a $25 off survey coupon so I went for it, since it was pretty straight forward and I was able to make some sounds I liked with it right away. :)

Still in need of a dance/trance demo for a set of Hive patches. Anyone, anyone, Bueller ? :hihi:

And for the more ambient/world type Hive set, that could also be like a 'deep house' kind of thing, or it could have hand drum loops or whatever, I'm open to ideas if anyone wants to make a demo.

Friday *bump*. Still looking in case I missed any Hive owners who are down to do a short demo. :)

Monday *bump*. Still need a few Hive demos. :)

Return to “Soundware”