Leap Into The Void announces "Crystalline Textures 2" soundset for u-he Bazille - save 35%

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

mcbpete wrote:Yeaaasss, thank you - Downloading now :D
Awesome. :tu:
Please come back with your impressions.
Sounds and presets for UVI Falcon "Iterata X".
Bazille soundset - Crystalline Textures 3.

From the brief time I've played with it so far I'm absolutely loving the fragile 'electrical' nature of all the sounds. It literally sounds like there's voltages surging through the cables to create these patches - like every circuit is humming and crackling under the pressure of the signal routing. Probably the most hardware sounding noises I've ever heard come out of the little modular darling to date !

mcbpete wrote:From the brief time I've played with it so far I'm absolutely loving the fragile 'electrical' nature of all the sounds. It literally sounds like there's voltages surging through the cables to create these patches - like every circuit is humming and crackling under the pressure of the signal routing. Probably the most hardware sounding noises I've ever heard come out of the little modular darling to date !
Very nice to hear. Hope they will inspire new unexplored territory.

"Voltages surging through the cables" etc.
Those are superlatives 8)
All credits to Mr. Urs for creating such a wonderful electrically charged creature. He should read this :clap:

Thanks.

I'd like to make the official announcement that "Crystalline Textures 2" has now been released.

It's been an extremely satisfying and rewarding journey designing these sounds and I hope they will feed magical and electric inspiration into new and unexplored territory for many moons.

Everyone who pre-ordered should have gotten the download. If not, please contact me immediately.
Thanks.

It will be available with the 35% discount for a very limited time. Do not miss out!

mcbpete wrote:From the brief time I've played with it so far I'm absolutely loving the fragile 'electrical' nature of all the sounds. It literally sounds like there's voltages surging through the cables to create these patches - like every circuit is humming and crackling under the pressure of the signal routing. Probably the most hardware sounding noises I've ever heard come out of the little modular darling to date !
@mcbpete
Would you mind me quoting this on the Crystalline Textures 2 product page?

Nice job!

Musicisbest wrote:Nice job!

35% off bump.

Bump.

35% off bump.

35% off bump.

Bump.

Added a new composition called "Polyatomic Artefact", an industrial pulsating drone-journey with automation of the assigned modhweel, expression and breath CC controllers.
No fx used but a small amount of limiter on the output.

Please enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-vo ... c-artefact

35% off bump.

Last edited by liv on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Soundware”