ONE Soundset for Hive -150 sounds

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You can purchase ONE for the U-he Hive synthesizer here.
http://monomosound.com/index.html
Individual sound audio demos
https://soundcloud.com/monomo/one-sound ... -u-he-hive
You can get a demo soundset at monomosound.com

This soundset doesn't need a lot of hoopla and niche defining mumblings.
It's simply the best work I've ever done.
Last edited by mcnoone on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ironically today I was just going thru some of your Diva patches and went to your website...
going to check this now.
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Downloaded the demo set.

Sounds Good - Check
Has aftertouch, modhwheel etc - Check.

Off to purchase.
rsp
sound sculptist

Bought Zebra's Soliton same time.
Off to bed, hopefully when I wake, they will be in my mailbox :-)
rsp
sound sculptist

Indeed got them this morning. They were there when I woke up.
Thanks.

If I might be as bold as to add one constructive criticism.
I don't know if it is you don't have a sustain pedal or use one and have accomodated in your programming.
But a lot, and I mean a lot of the patches including some Basses, the release time is imho way too long...

my two cents.
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:Indeed got them this morning. They were there when I woke up.
Thanks.

If I might be as bold as to add one constructive criticism.
I don't know if it is you don't have a sustain pedal or use one and have accomodated in your programming.
But a lot, and I mean a lot of the patches including some Basses, the release time is imho way too long...

my two cents.
thanks
rsp
Thanks for buying them.
Long bass release times are a preference for some and not for others.
Though there is approximately only a quarter of the bass sounds that use long release times in the One set, and a certain kvr user mentioned to me recently how he likes his bass sounds to have long release times.
I don't use a pedal though, though maybe I should update the soundset to add a separate folder with shorter release times for the basses and leads.
Good idea. I'll do that tonight, and send you the updated version.

Okay zvenx, I emailed you a zip with the 11 basses and 11 mono lead sounds that have longer release times, which I now have an additional folder were they now have all shorter release times, and I just added an R to the end of their names so they won't overwrite the originals.
I just need to change the info file to reflect the addition, and then repack the file.

Wow. Thanks.. Unnecessary but thanks.. Unnecessary because I can easily shorten when I am ready to use one in a project.

I hesitate to add that the bass and solo were just worse case examples :).... In that even the pads IMHO many have way too long release times.
Maybe it is ur signature :)
Thanks
Rsp
sound sculptist

That said, after downloading and installing the new short releases, they are to me so much better, and of course more traditional :-)
rsp
sound sculptist

Bump

Pretty cool stuff. You can pretty much always count on mcnoone to come up with some interesting sounds. :)

Perimeter Sound wrote:Pretty cool stuff. You can pretty much always count on mcnoone to come up with some interesting sounds. :)
Thanks a lot Jeff
I did the best I could on this one.

:)
bumping.
The One Soundset for Hive is only $10usd, and it took me over a year to create.

Thanks to those who purchased the One Soundset.
Hope you are enjoying the sounds.

bumped
:)

Return to “Soundware”