PRODUCTS

Nevermind :) I found it
Not what I expected but I like it
-Tristan
MacBook Pro|MacOS Sierra|Bitwig Studio 2.0
UA Apollo Twin| EVE SC207 Monitors|ATH M50x|Focal Spirt Pro|Komplete 10|Push

Ahhhhh all the DCam synths work now!

hm, sonnox plugins still do not work. Cannot live without them :D

Really pleased the export audio got some attention.

Shame devs didn't include my suggestion of a tick box or button that "sets export time range to loop-region range".

So many times have I ended up accidently bounced the wrong time section, with no ability to cancel.

Please add in next update, or make it an option in prefs. A lot of ex logic users will be very happy about this (logic exports between the loop cycle markers) :pray:

Cheers

askewd wrote:Really pleased the export audio got some attention.

Shame devs didn't include my suggestion of a tick box or button that "sets export time range to loop-region range".

So many times have I ended up accidently bounced the wrong time section, with no ability to cancel.

Please add in next update, or make it an option in prefs. A lot of ex logic users will be very happy about this (logic exports between the loop cycle markers) :pray:

Cheers
...not just logic users.....
iMacPro 1,1 | 64gb | OSX 10.15.7
http://www.gesslr.com
http://www.storyaudio.com

Agreed....along with, we need a way to cancel a bounce and export request.

Thanks!

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Re plugins that don't work: be sure to rescan the offending plugins in Preferences -> Plug-in management -> Show errors found with plugins -> "Rescan" button behind the offending plugin.

You can send the fail report to tech-support via the "Copy errors to clipboard" button and paste it in your report.

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Seen that..did that..sent out..got a ticket number..requested the actual state..didn`t get a reply ;)

sent out 17.04.14, ticket number: 2014041710000318
Last edited by llze on Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

c-wave wrote:Dom:
Right now Nektar Panorama controller can't integrate completely with Bitwig Studio as Cubase can; 400 VST plugins that they support with Cubase do not show up automatically with Panorama and has to be mapped manually because (as per their support) you need to add certain elements to your API for that feature to be implemented. Is this the protocol they've been waiting for?

From the changelog: "NEW Added support for UDP (User Datagram Protocol) to the controller API".

Thanks,
c-wave
No, UDP is a network protocol, the feature is only interesting for Controller Scripting. It allows for instance to write an OSC integration script or connect to Bitwig directly from any device that sends data via UDP (TCP was available already but UDP has better performance for local use).

The other change you refer to is a bigger task and needs more thought.

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi

Suloo wrote:Seen that..did that..sent out..got a ticket number..requested the actual state..didn`t get a reply ;)
:shrug: ;-)

maybe you could check if the ticket is pointed to the right developer? Because there has been one in the past that was going under because of that. Would be really great, its the main issue why i did not buy yet actualy.

Suloo wrote:maybe you could check if the ticket is pointed to the right developer? Because there has been one in the past that was going under because of that. Would be really great, its the main issue why i did not buy yet actualy.
Replied via PM.

Cheers,

Tom

askewd wrote:Really pleased the export audio got some attention.

So many times have I ended up accidentally bounced the wrong time section, with no ability to cancel.

Cheers
I think the way it's set up now where it will default to exporting the range you have selected is a great system. No need to complicate things, just do a quick drag select over your looped region in the master track before you open your export window and you're ready. If you have loop on you get a clear visual indication of what area is effected right on the tracks themselves so it seems like it should be pretty easy if you get used to it.

No, UDP is a network protocol, the feature is only interesting for Controller Scripting. It allows for instance to write an OSC integration script or connect to Bitwig directly from any device that sends data via UDP (TCP was available already but UDP has better performance for local use).

The other change you refer to is a bigger task and needs more thought.

Cheers,

Tom
Thanks Tom.

If you have loop on you get a clear visual indication of what area is effected right on the tracks themselves so it seems like it should be pretty easy if you get used to it.
Yes exactly, with loop on you see clearly the space within the loop markers. That's the part I'd want to export. I don't want to then have to start swiping over the same regions before exporting... A simple button that sets the time range to loop region would be perfect, and would not make things complicated in the slightest.

I am constantly bouncing, stems , regions, tests ... Around 40 bounces per day on average. 10% of those I'd say I have to redo as I accidentally somehow swiped or clicked the wrong thing. Loop region markers much more intuitive for me personally.

Return to “Bitwig”