Can't find the "Slide audio events to begin at the next onset" button under audio events in clip mod

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here comes a nooby one....

I want to work more with clips and samples. I'm watching a very inspiring audio tutorial on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgqpVOUWjrQ&t=326s) and when I want to do what the video is showing, I'm unable to find those features where they are supposed to be according to the video, under audio events in clip mode when loop header is clicked. I understand there has been some interface changes since this video was made, and I'm only able to find those features by right clicking my audio within the arranger, but I'd like to see and take advantage of the dedicated knobs in clips editing, just like in the video. Does that super handy feature called "Slide audio events to begin at the next onset" not anymore have its own button, only right click, in 2.3? Where do I find them in bitwig 2.3.2 RC? :scared:

Ive been using my own shortcuts since making this thread... nobody know if those dedicated buttons just vanished?

Return to “Bitwig”