MOTU Ultralite MK3 Hybrid Users?

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys.
I have a Motu Ultralite MK3 Hybrid Soundcard and iam using it with Bitwig 2.3.4 Windows 10.
Before that I got a Focusrite 18i8.

For now I need to set the sample rate to 1024 samples. Otherwise my system is getting overloded really fast.
This was no problem with my old Focusrite Soundcard. Does someone know some tricks for the Motu Soundcard to get better latency performance? Otherwise I have to sell it.
RME Babyface Pro / Bitwig / Adam A7X / Elektron AR MKII / Novation Peak / Akai Force / Eurorack

I have a MotU Ultralite as well, works fine here, but on a Mac. Either a W10 or a driver problem or the combination of the two. I would get in touch with MotU...
Btw. you must be talking about the buffer size, not the sample rate...

Thanks. And yes i mean buffer size.
RME Babyface Pro / Bitwig / Adam A7X / Elektron AR MKII / Novation Peak / Akai Force / Eurorack

Using mine on Win7 Reaperwith no issues. Be sure it is using a USB 2.0 port on your computer. It doesn't like 3.0
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

MOTU Interfaces are among the best out there concerning latency. I‘m sure there is Something on your Setup you Need to Fix. Did you try a USB 2.0 Port?
Amy Chance to Plug it in via FW?
my music:
soundcloud.com/septimon-band
blend.io/septimon

I checked the USB Port and its plugged into USB2.
I tried also via FW but my FW card is broken or damaged or the drivers are shit. I removed it because it was totally unstable. Maybe I try another one. Does someone know which one i should buy. In the past it should be a FW card with Texas Instruments chipset, but is it still up to date or should I go for something else?

Return to “Bitwig”