CPU off the hook with a few Polysynths ?

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I got 7 polysynths with some modulators...

Bitwig cou meter goes crazy...

Is there a way to increase performance?

Can u improve bitwig so that it doesnt go crazy with a simple project?

Here's the project: https://app.box.com/s/ynbgsccamxg1c0dapawb5cxfg3ovksk9

That's a crap ton of devices/mods for a fart noise. :wink: Anyways, my cpu meter is fine. You don't say what computer you're using, on what OS, or what version of Bitwig, nor explain what "cou meter goes crazy" means in a way that could be visualized and or post a screenshot.

also, viewtopic.php?f=259&t=420129

Good luck
-JH

Following.

Sorry for hijacking the thread but maybe its relates? After installing Windows 10 1803 Bitwig 2.4.3 CPU performance seems to have gotten significantly worse on a very capable machine.

Anybody else seeing Bitwig performing much worse cpu wise on Windows 1803? I've contacted support and my case is probably just something I've overlooked and I'm sure it can be fixed very soon.
Last edited by kpv on Sat May 19, 2018 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

What resolution are you running? Many people have reported significant slowdowns using UHD or 4k (Bitwig doesn't have GPU acceleration yet), especially with moving modulators and spectrograms visible.

Running this at 1080p 60hz on an i5, zero CPU problems at all.

What kind of system are you running?

Hey guys, im on a macbook pro 2015 13inches... retina... pretty standard...

Giorgio,

If you minimize the devices with analyzers in it does it occur also? Mostly this is the cause due bitwig doesn't support hardware acceleration yet(they working on it).

Return to “Bitwig”