Post just your TOP 3 wishlist for BITWIG 2.5.....

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pdxindy wrote:
melime wrote:The feuture I think we all need the most is the record capture that Logic and Ableton have while jamming with no record button pressed .
That isn't even in my top 10

This is purposely excluded from my list, along with anything video. :evil:

:D
-JH

JHernandez wrote:
pdxindy wrote:
melime wrote:The feuture I think we all need the most is the record capture that Logic and Ableton have while jamming with no record button pressed .
That isn't even in my top 10

This is purposely excluded from my list, along with anything video. :evil:

:D
but its a extreme time saver :D

aMUSEd wrote:Oh and Bitwig still needs to learn to count to over 99 (in the browser) - been like that for far too long
+1 on that

1) groove pool
2) ability to save channels as a default

mosska wrote:1) groove pool
2) ability to save channels as a default
If you're talking about 'track templates' +1!
Btw, I realize Chain presets can accomplish most needs, though being able to insert 'track presets' or something like this I'd prefer.

JHernandez wrote:As for the numbers, I've been ignoring them, they're often wrong.
At the moment all anyone can do is ignore them anyway as the majority are stuck at 99+ so effectively useless. Either implement this properly or just get rid of it.

aMUSEd wrote:
JHernandez wrote:As for the numbers, I've been ignoring them, they're often wrong.
At the moment all anyone can do is ignore them anyway as the majority are stuck at 99+ so effectively useless. Either implement this properly or just get rid of it.
and since the plus is there... there is obviously room for 3 characters ;-)

1 Better Midi/piano roll tools
2 Performance
3 Grooves with matching grid lines

aMUSEd wrote: At the moment all anyone can do is ignore them anyway as the majority are stuck at 99+ so effectively useless. Either implement this properly or just get rid of it.
pdxindy wrote: and since the plus is there... there is obviously room for 3 characters ;-)
pdxindy wrote: I'm in favour of the feature! Just there are lots of things I would rather have first :)
Actually, looking at them now, after a couple updates since I last checked, only a couple of my custom folders (that are not 99+) are off by 1. Maybe it's counting plugins I uninstalled that I previously favorited without unfavoriting them? (star icon) It's an improvement either way.

Yes, there is room for 3 characters. :hihi:

About Capture MIDI, Joking aside, so long as it's out of my way or I can, preferably, disabled it it's cool. But yes, I'd rather see other improvements come first.
Last edited by JHernandez on Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-JH

Video playback and I switch to Bitwig.

+1 to video, or a least a mode where we can see time in the marker.

Out of interest, what is it yo would specifically like to see for video playback (that say the free/cheap VST Video playback devices don't do?)

https://vidplayvst.com/index.htm
http://www.lofibucket.com/articles/videoplayer.html
http://www.kvraudio.com/developer_chall ... deoVST.zip
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

1. multi-point envelope modulator
2. clip effects
3. drag and drop wav bounce to browser

1) Full modular internals unlocked to users (as initially outlined for 2.X - please, let X be 5 :) )
2) a collection of neat modules as building blocks. E.g. a biquad filter bank for modal physical modelling style synthesis, some feedback delay stuff for waveguide stuff, some pluck, bow and blow exciters, all the sampling and granular stuff from the sampler subdivided into neatly reusable modules, some good sounding analog-simulation modules for bread-and-butter subtractive and fm stuff.
3) ability to run Bitwig as MPE compatible plugin itself (sub host)

Ok, wouldn't mind if this would be spread out as the roadmap for 2.5, 2.6 and 2.7 :P

I want a modulator that can trigger other modulators (without using notes)

Return to “Bitwig”