Why does an empty Instrument Selector introduce 50ms of latency?

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Why?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Indeed! Although it's 42.7ms in my case, which is gone as soon as I add an instrument to it and remains at 0 even if I remove that instrument. Only does that for freshly added Selector.

Have no idea, but good find!
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Delayed silence could create a dived by zero and crash the universe...
I guess its just an initialisation value bound to the block size or something like that...

Tj Shredder wrote:Delayed silence could create a dived by zero and crash the universe...
I guess its just an initialisation value bound to the block size or something like that...
Yeah, better don't play around with Flux capacitors - the world will never be the same ... or was ... or :hyper:

u-u-u wrote:
Tj Shredder wrote:Delayed silence could create a dived by zero and crash the universe...
Yeah, better don't play around with Flux capacitors - the world will never be the same ... or was ... or :hyper:
Oops - too late... But you can‘t remeber, just switched to a parallel universe...

Tj Shredder wrote:
u-u-u wrote:
Oops - too late... But you can‘t remeber, just switched to a parallel universe...
I'd prefer running the universes in serial. But actually they're nested.

Return to “Bitwig”