Looking to even Trade my Linstrument 200 for your smaller 128

Official support for: rogerlinndesign.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
I am having too much trouble trying to carry the linnstrument with me.. Id ike to do a straight up trade for a smaller one.. I dont care about the loss of the difference , the smaller size is worth it to me.

So if anyone is interested please reach out to me at carlg23@mac.com (mailto:carlg23@mac.com)

i was thinking i wanna change my 128 for the 200 :) i write you a mail

Also willing to trade my 200 for someone’s 128. It’s in perfect working condition with no visible wear on the playing surface. Email me at preferred.nomenclature@gmail.com if you’re interested. Cheers!

I'm thinking about switching out my 128 for a 200. Everything's in great shape besides a barely visible scratch on the back plate. PM me!

Deleted, I got carried away - I'd like the small one but there is no need to rush.

I also have a big one and would like the 128 instead - sorry for stealing the thread
, Carl. If it’s a problem I’ll move this post to a new thread.

Return to “Roger Linn Design”