AIR updates?

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I saw the update version announcement on KVR for 2.06 but don't see anywhere on the website to download the updates.....how is that done?

To update locate your product on the website and click the update tab :)
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

I'm having trouble installing the strike update. I get the screen below even though I have 2.05 installed.

I will stick with 2.05 for the time being.

I also had a problem with the Loom 1.06 installation but I solved that by un-installing 1.05 first and then installing 1.06.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

That error code appears to be the iLok manager, I would recommend uninstalling that temporarily our installer will put the new on back on for you. Sorry about that!
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

I get that error, as well. I already have the latest iLok manager installed, your installer should recognize that and RESPECT that, not try to write over it...

sbangs_air wrote:That error code appears to be the iLok manager, I would recommend uninstalling that temporarily our installer will put the new on back on for you. Sorry about that!
I uninstalled the ilok manager but still got the same error from the strike installer.
So then I downloaded and installed the latest version of ilok manager from the website but alas, same error. :evil:

I seem to remember having a similar problem before but cant remember how I sorted it out.

It seems I may have spoken too soon and this issue is not iLok related. If you wouldn't mind sending me your installer log sbangs@airmusictech.com I would appreciate it.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

sbangs_air wrote:It seems I may have spoken too soon and this issue is not iLok related. If you wouldn't mind sending me your installer log sbangs@airmusictech.com I would appreciate it.

Done! :)

Thanks allot it seems a quick .7 will be on the way sorry again for the trouble.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

good to know thanks, will keep an eye out for it. :-)

you guys at air musictech should remove the ilok manager install from your installer and let user decide if they want install the license manger or not , because if you have a newer version of the license manager already installed it ends up with this error message .

same problem here with Strike as the other people .

and please dont tell me that i need to redownload 18 Gigabyte again for the companys fault ? (version 2.0.2 that i got with purchase i already deleted and replaced with 2.0.4 complete installer , which worked at this time and now after the v2.0.6 Update install fail tried to reinstall 2.0.4 which ends up with the same error about ilok license manager . than i was thinking , ok , dl the 2.0.6 full iunstaller and install but ends up with the same error)

i beginning to regret the purchase . too many install and update trouble .

Thanks, don't know how I missed that! Installed the updates, all seems to work fine on Mac OS10.10.5
sbangs_air wrote:To update locate your product on the website and click the update tab :)

Hello, we have spoken with the engineers the issue is the update package requires 2.0.5 or greater so please run the previous updater if you have not taken the jump from a previous version yet.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

+1 the same problem with at least Strike And Loom update installers (rest not checked yet).

I updated my xpand2! software from 2.05 to 2.06 and it worked wihout issue. All previous versions failed. So for xpand2! it appears that the iLOK install issues have been resolved.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”