Minor bug in Structure using Studio One DAW

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there,

I've got a minor issue with Structure in Presonus Studio One 2.65:
When switching to the edit window a part of it isn't displayed. However if I switch my VST window to another VST instrument and immediately switch back to Structure everything is displayed just fine in the edit window. If I now resize the edit window there is only added some blank space in the window while the edit screen remains as it was before resizing. When I switch to another VST and immediately switch back to Structure the edit window has now the resized dimensions. After closing the edit window the GUI of structure becomes cluttered and - same procedure - switching to another VST and returning to Structure cures the desease. Everything works fine again.
While this may not prevent me from buying a license (now running in demo mode) it would be fine if this could be fixed in a future update. (Hope anybody from AIR is going to read this.)

Known issue, happens in other DAWs too (and happens with VacuumPro and Transfuser as well), they've known for this bug for at least half a year or more since I reported it and done nothing about it.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”