What's new with AIR?

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What are you guys working on? The website only has old news. I have the Complete Bundle 3 and love it and I'm just curious.

We have a few surprises in the works ;) Watch this space.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Like fixing GUI bugs? That'd be great considering how long it has been.

EvilDragon wrote:Like fixing GUI bugs? That'd be great considering how long it has been.
That wouldn't be a surprise so i guess it's something different. :D
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

We will be reaching out to our Public Beta test group in the near future.
I can say many of the new things are as a direct result of requests from the KVR Forums :)
If you would be interested in checking them out please do drop me a PM.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

Got to be a transfuser upgrade in there. My most favourite plugin across vst and I can't wait to check out the betas

Thanks everyone for the PM's I will follow up with everyone shortly with the details.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

Thanks to all who have applied so far, im in the process of sending out our Betas.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

So... when are those updates going to materialize?
No signature here!

Hoping for increased voice count and reordering of modules in Loom

aMUSEd wrote:Hoping for increased voice count and reordering of modules in Loom
I have a hunch your going to be very happy :party:
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

Are these going to be updates for existing users, or will it require an upgrade?
Windows 10 and too many plugins

zzz00m wrote:Are these going to be updates for existing users, or will it require an upgrade?
Our policy typically is that support updates are always free. Major upgrades and new products may be chargeable.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

sbangs_air wrote:
zzz00m wrote:Are these going to be updates for existing users, or will it require an upgrade?
Our policy typically is that support updates are always free. Major upgrades and new products may be chargeable.
Well that leave the elephant in the room of which one can we expect soon? One, the other, or both?
Windows 10 and too many plugins

sbangs_air wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Hoping for increased voice count and reordering of modules in Loom
I have a hunch your going to be very happy :party:
OK bring it on then ;)

Return to “AIR Music Technology”