Really daft "how to redeem" question

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Okay, I bought Loom Classic via KVRAudio Marketplace, having a nice Black Friday discount. Alas, the process described is FUBAR for Loom Classic, as one can only download a trial version, and not buy it, click on the cart and enter the code. What to do?

The only thing I've found which looks useable is:

http://www.airmusictech.com/registration

:help:

Can you send us a PM with your order details or drop us a line at softwaresales@airmusictech.com we will get you on the right path :)
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

The trial version is probably the full version, unless you have a download link in your KVR Market place account.
The number you get is typically an iLok activation code. Some have stated you can activate it with just a serial number, but this is not something I have seen (although I never looked for it either). Anyway, aside from the reports of serial activation, you would redeem that code in the iLok license manager, under the licenses menu: "redeem activation code". Of course, you have to install the manager first if you haven't, the plugin installer should prompt you to install iLok license support when you install it.

-Cheers

*heh, or do what that guy said :)

pekbro wrote:The trial version is probably the full version, unless you have a download link in your KVR Market place account.
The number you get is typically an iLok activation code. Some have stated you can activate it with just a serial number, but this is not something I have seen (although I never looked for it either). Anyway, aside from the reports of serial activation, you would redeem that code in the iLok license manager, under the licenses menu: "redeem activation code". Of course, you have to install the manager first if you haven't, the plugin installer should prompt you to install iLok license support when you install it.

-Cheers

*heh, or do what that guy said :)
That wasn't the problem. To redeem a purchase, you have to click "Buy" on the Air Music site, and paste a 7-digit code provided through the KVR Audio marketplace into a box. As the "buy" field was missing, the process was basically AWOL, meaning buyers couldn't redeem their purchase and get a serial number to enter in the iLok License Manager. All has been sorted out, though. :)

Ahh weird, I've only bought a couple items from the marketplace, none of them from AIR. For me its always just been the iLok number that you receive. I'll know in the future though... Thx

Return to “AIR Music Technology”