Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New What is KVR? Submit News Advertise
Kazrog
KVRian

751 posts since 24 Oct, 2009

Postby Kazrog; Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:29 am Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

Here's a loyalty coupon for you guys to take 40% off any Thermionik 5 plugins. Requirements: must currently own Recabinet 4.

E44F5A52

Happy jamming! :band2:
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
stevesilk1951
KVRist

50 posts since 10 Aug, 2015, from UK

Postby stevesilk1951; Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:51 am Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

Hi Shane,

Is that 40% off the $49.99 , or 40% off the discounted $30 price that WAS in dashboard under upgrade, that seems to have disappeared now?

This user saw it as well:

savage1961 wrote:
For what it's worth, the Cart/Basket on the site doesn't properly show your discount. Try going to your Kazrog "Dashboard", then look under "You Products" and click the "upgrade" link next to your Recabinet 4 plugin. Should be $30 per pack.

Thanks

steve
Last edited by stevesilk1951 on Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kazrog
KVRian

Postby Kazrog; Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:56 am Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

stevesilk1951 wrote:Hi Shane,

Is that 40% off the $49.99 , or 40% off the discounted $30 price that WAS in dashboard under upgrade, that seems to have disappeared now?

Thanks

steve

40% off (total) any Thermionik order if you own Recabinet 4. I've disabled any of the previous automatic discounts, as they were behaving counterintuitively for everyone (including me.) The backend software I use now is great overall, but there are a few quirks to it.
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
stevesilk1951
KVRist

50 posts since 10 Aug, 2015, from UK

Postby stevesilk1951; Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:00 am Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

Ah, ok.

Am buying just Vintage Legends 1

Also PM'd you but you may feel our discussion months back is now redundant

Steve
A_Gruesome_Discovery
KVRist

75 posts since 27 Nov, 2003, from Boston, MA

Postby A_Gruesome_Discovery; Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:05 am Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

Wait, I'm confused: with the Recab 4 owner's discount, why does the 2015 Complete pack cost more than buying the three packs (not counting the one you get free anyway) separately?
Topeznor
KVRist

203 posts since 18 Jun, 2015

Postby Topeznor; Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:08 am Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

A_Gruesome_Discovery wrote:Wait, I'm confused: with the Recab 4 owner's discount, why does the 2015 Complete pack cost more than buying the three packs (not counting the one you get free anyway) separately?

Because 2015 Complete includes 5 packs (25 amps).
Last edited by Topeznor on Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Topeznor
KVRist

Postby Topeznor; Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:10 am Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

doublepost, sorry
Kazrog
KVRian

Postby Kazrog; Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:13 am Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

A_Gruesome_Discovery wrote:Wait, I'm confused: with the Recab 4 owner's discount, why does the 2015 Complete pack cost more than buying the three packs (not counting the one you get free anyway) separately?

Because I'm having to serve both new and existing users, and because I'm doing 100 things at once and hadn't noticed that. I'll figure out an elegant solution as time permits...

In the mean time you can just manually add the 4 packs you don't have to your basket and use the code, maybe that's fine anyway. :)
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
Savage1969
KVRer

22 posts since 22 Jan, 2016

Postby Savage1969; Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:11 am Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

Kazrog wrote:because I'm doing 100 things at once...

And because your doing quite a respectable job at it, sir, is the reason I'm going all-in on the Complete package regardless of the redundant pack. Keep the additional 12 bucks for a few beers on us. Thank you for all you've done and continue to do, it's sincerely appreciated.
A_Gruesome_Discovery
KVRist

75 posts since 27 Nov, 2003, from Boston, MA

Postby A_Gruesome_Discovery; Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:18 am Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

Savage1969 wrote:

And because your doing quite a respectable job at it, sir, is the reason I'm going all-in on the Complete package regardless of the redundant pack. Keep the additional 12 bucks for a few beers on us. Thank you for all you've done and continue to do, it's sincerely appreciated.

Right on. Kaz, you've effin delivered with this one. Keep the change from me as well :lol:
Kazrog
KVRian

Postby Kazrog; Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:19 am Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

Savage1969 wrote:

Ah, man, thanks for more than covering the pack of IPA I bought last night and haven't cracked into yet! And even more for the nice thought!!! :party:
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
Topeznor
KVRist

Postby Topeznor; Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:28 am Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

Quick question, Shane:

Since now the user discounts have turned into coupons, can we use more than one coupon? Or does this mean that the user discount won't be cumulative with other sales?

I second the "mix and match" bundles idea as well, BTW!

Cheers!
Kazrog
KVRian

Postby Kazrog; Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:50 am Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

Topeznor wrote:Quick question, Shane:

Since now the user discounts have turned into coupons, can we use more than one coupon? Or does this mean that the user discount won't be cumulative with other sales?

I second the "mix and match" bundles idea as well, BTW!

Cheers!

There is no overlapping coupon that would allow that. I really try to keep things simple.

As far as mix/match bundles, I'm going to need to assess feasibility both from an installer and a web deployment standpoint. It's certainly possible, I just don't want to be a headache for anyone.
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
Topeznor
KVRist

Postby Topeznor; Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:27 pm Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

Kazrog wrote:There is no overlapping coupon that would allow that. I really try to keep things simple.

Bummer. Then looks like what phone companies do (deals will be available only to new customers)...

I'll stay tuned to see how things evolve, but I guess this is what happens when companies grow :roll:

Everyone seems pretty happy but this and the lack of a standalone version (obviously by the way everything turned out) ruined the parade for me. You can't make everyone happy, I guess.
Kazrog
KVRian

Postby Kazrog; Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:35 pm Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

Topeznor wrote:
Kazrog wrote:There is no overlapping coupon that would allow that. I really try to keep things simple.

Bummer. Then looks like what phone companies do (deals will be available only to new customers)...

I'll stay tuned to see how things evolve, but I guess this is what happens when companies grow :roll:

Everyone seems pretty happy but this and the lack of a standalone version (obviously by the way everything turned out) ruined the parade for me. You can't make everyone happy, I guess.

Huh??? There must have been some miscommunication here. Maybe I misunderstood your question - I thought you meant combining multiple coupon codes in the same order checkout process? Like 40% off + 25% off + 15% off = MUHAHAHAHAHA or something. No 5 finger discounts allowed...

Now that I re-read it, I think you meant - "are you able to use the loyalty discount coupon more than once?" As in, as a Recabinet 4 owner, can you use your discount at different times to purchase different packs? The answer to that is yes - absolutely. Really sorry if I misunderstood you here.

As for the "lack" of standalone app - it's simply that it took on a life of its own, and it's not finished yet. That's the plugin racker/chainer I was referring to (which, incidentally, will be free for anyone who owns 1 or more Thermionik amp packs.)

PS - I'm still confused as all hell by your post. The only deals running right now are for existing users. I'm not giving any perks to n00bs. :ud:
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
Next

Moderators: Moderators (Main), Kazrog Mods

Return to Kazrog