Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New What is KVR? Submit News Advertise
Topeznor
KVRist

203 posts since 18 Jun, 2015

Postby Topeznor; Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:46 pm Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

You understood it correctly, I think. I'll try to explain myself a little better:

Recabinet 4 users had a different pricing on products. For example: 2015 Collection pack was 130$ (no coupons involved). Kclip was 10$, and so on. So let's say, a Black Friday sale of a 20% off (for example). Now that everything is handled by a coupon, it means that existing users won't be able to benefit such sale (as only one coupon is allowed).

Also, the user discount doesn't apply to other products like Kclip any longer (at least I already have that one).

This is what I've understood so far. I could be completely wrong, though. :ud:

PS: Also, I'm no native english speaker but I really hope that "MUAHAHAHAHA" wasn't you laughing at a question of a customer, which I don't think was a stupid one... :neutral:
Last edited by Topeznor on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kazrog
KVRian

751 posts since 24 Oct, 2009

Postby Kazrog; Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:55 pm Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

Oh I see what you mean. Don't worry about it - existing users will always be entitled to higher discounts - you will just be issued different codes than new users.
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
Kazrog
KVRian

Postby Kazrog; Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:02 pm Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

Also the MUHAHAHA was not intended to be me laughing at the question, but a hypothetical person finding a way to get 100% discount or close to it. Just a bit of humor and I didn't mean to offend. Your English is so perfect, I had no idea there was any language barrier. Sorry!
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
Topeznor
KVRist

203 posts since 18 Jun, 2015

Postby Topeznor; Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:08 pm Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

Nevermind, then :)

I don't really know the internals of the coupon system so I just thought that perhaps two authorized coupons could be used at the same time (user discount + random sale). Since I imagine you're the only one activating the coupons I wouldn't think you'd activate five of them at once and earn 1$ per plugin :lol:

All cleared, then. Thanks!

(Back to playing! :phones:)
cprompt
KVRist

453 posts since 17 Nov, 2010, from UK

Postby cprompt; Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:58 am Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

Hi Shane, I just want to say with the free upgrade to Modern Classics 1, Recabinet 5, the inclusion of Recabinet 3, the impulse responses on their own AND the 40% discount on all current and future Thermionik packs you're a very decent and generous guy, thank you very much. You clearly put your users first and I'm thrilled to be a happy customer :)
Studiostriver
KVRist

224 posts since 2 Mar, 2014, from Bosnia

Postby Studiostriver; Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:02 pm Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

I just bought Modern Classics 2. :) :oops:
On other collections I finnd I like only 1 or maxium 2 amps.I would be very grateful If you could sometimes in future enable of choosing just particular amp to buy.

Me personally want just AC30 and Mark IIC+ and I`m done for this years with amp emulations. :P

Cheers.
Boone777
KVRist

338 posts since 8 Aug, 2011

Postby Boone777; Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:11 am Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

It would be a cool alternative. I understand having to buy 5 at a time makes it so there is a compromise that makes more value for the buyer and more money for the seller but it would be nice if we can choose so that we don't buy a bundle just for one amp. But maybe it just helps the business buy doing so.
Win 7, 64Bit, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper, Steinberg MR816x
krraqk
KVRist

415 posts since 18 Nov, 2002

Postby krraqk; Sat May 07, 2016 6:25 pm Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

Kazrog wrote:Here's a loyalty coupon for you guys to take 40% off any Thermionik 5 plugins. Requirements: must currently own Recabinet 4.

E44F5A52

Happy jamming! :band2:

Still running this coupon and valid to Recabinet 5 owners?
Kazrog
KVRian

Postby Kazrog; Sun May 08, 2016 8:55 am Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

Yes, loyalty coupon is active indefinitely.
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
Boone777
KVRist

338 posts since 8 Aug, 2011

Postby Boone777; Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:26 am Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

Hello Shane ! Nice update the new amps and pedals ! The pack modern classics III with Diezels and SVT sounds like a must own ASAP !

The code does'nt work in my basket is it supposed to ?
Win 7, 64Bit, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper, Steinberg MR816x
Kazrog
KVRian

Postby Kazrog; Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:54 pm Re: Coupon code for Thermionik 5 add-ons

Boone777 wrote:Hello Shane ! Nice update the new amps and pedals ! The pack modern classics III with Diezels and SVT sounds like a must own ASAP !

The code does'nt work in my basket is it supposed to ?

Oversight on my part. Should work now. Thanks!! :party:
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
Previous

Moderators: Moderators (Main), Kazrog Mods

Return to Kazrog