KClip 2.0.2 is a maintenance update to resolve issues from KClip 2.0.1. UPDATE: KClip 2.0.2 has been reclassified as a stable release build. If you downloaded during the public beta period, there is no need to reinstall - the existing 2.0.2 installers have simply been pushed to the live download server.
- No longer crashes WaveLab when changing templates.
- Waveform display works properly in all versions of WaveLab. By default, KClip will display a two-channel waveform display. If you are working on a mono file in WaveLab, and need to show only one channel, simply click in the metering area below the waveform display to refresh to the current number of channels in the active document.
- No longer crashes Ableton Live.
- Offline 256x mode was not properly detecting when Cubase and BitWig Studio came back online after a bounce, resulting in extreme CPU spikes. This has been fixed.
- The waveform display may cause periodic error messages in some versions of FL Studio. To avoid this, disable the waveform display from the Options tab.