Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise

KClip 2.0.2 Released

Kazrog
KVRian

820 posts since 24 Oct, 2009

Postby Kazrog; Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:02 pm Re: KClip 2.0.2 Released

Kmsnp wrote:I try to use demo version Kclip2pro.
It's quite good! I'll buy it.

but I have an anxiety about 256 offline render mode.
I'm using Kclip in Presonus Studio One.and I try that option.
but Rendering time don't change when disable that.
Quality knob only affect rendering time.

I think offline render mode don't work.
Is it cause I use it as demo version? or DAW issue?

If there are some mistakes in English, I'd like to apologize.
Regards.

Should be working properly in every host with KClip 2.0.2 Pro.
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
3ee
KVRAF

3499 posts since 8 Mar, 2006

Postby 3ee; Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:58 am Re: KClip 2.0.2 Released

can't really reproduce yet but I get occasional run-time error (, IIRC) from the 2.0.2 update..
Win7 64x, FL Studio 12 ,32x vst

and I have a negative comment on the visual waveform graph: sorry, but I find it TOTALLY useless, I think it needs to be redesigned... the only useful info and very welcomed about it is the peak and RMS values for the orig VS clipped version.
Kazrog
KVRian

Postby Kazrog; Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:52 pm Re: KClip 2.0.2 Released

3ee wrote:can't really reproduce yet but I get occasional run-time error (, IIRC) from the 2.0.2 update..
Win7 64x, FL Studio 12 ,32x vst

and I have a negative comment on the visual waveform graph: sorry, but I find it TOTALLY useless, I think it needs to be redesigned... the only useful info and very welcomed about it is the peak and RMS values for the orig VS clipped version.

The two are related, actually - I discovered this recently while doing some more extensive testing/learning in FL Studio (since it's become hugely popular.) Just turn off the waveform display and you should stop getting the errors.

Nobody seems to be particularly jazzed about the waveform display in its present form, and I have plans to rework it over time. It could be a lot more informative and useful. Sorry about that!
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
Sim.Sky
KVRian

620 posts since 26 Sep, 2014, from Kingshill Valley

Postby Sim.Sky; Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:47 am Re: KClip 2.0.2 Released

Don't know if someone brought this up already, but the Pro version of KClip 2 is rather glitchy in Logic Pro X. Changing the clipping mode during playback is more or less impossible. Instead, when you change the mode during playback the display somewhat 'flickers' and shows the new mode for a split second, but then stays with the previous mode. When playback is stopped, however, the display sometimes changes modes like crazy, apparently switching between every mode you've tried to choose during playback. Furthermore, even when playback is stopped changing modes isn't always possible as the plugin sometimes seems to 'randomly decide' to switch back to the previous mode.

All in all, not a total deal breaker, but still annoying when you want (or have) to work fast.

Obviously this behavior doesn't appear in the Standard version.
Kazrog
KVRian

Postby Kazrog; Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:34 am Re: KClip 2.0.2 Released

Sim.Sky wrote:Don't know if someone brought this up already, but the Pro version of KClip 2 is rather glitchy in Logic Pro X.

Should be working fine with KClip 2.0.1 and higher. Make sure to turn down the waveform display FPS if you're getting any kind of UI lags. Also, ensure that you're not running out of CPU.
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
Sim.Sky
KVRian

620 posts since 26 Sep, 2014, from Kingshill Valley

Postby Sim.Sky; Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:46 am Re: KClip 2.0.2 Released

Kazrog wrote:
Sim.Sky wrote:Don't know if someone brought this up already, but the Pro version of KClip 2 is rather glitchy in Logic Pro X.

Make sure to turn down the waveform display FPS if you're getting any kind of UI lags. Also, ensure that you're not running out of CPU.

Will try, thanks - CPU shouldn't be a problem though, but I'll keep an eye on the CPU display in Logic :tu:
Previous

Moderators: Moderators (Main), Kazrog Mods

Return to Kazrog