Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
Kazrog
KVRian

858 posts since 24 Oct, 2009

Postby Kazrog; Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:34 am Kazrog announces new products, bundles

Kazrog announces new products for 2017.

Kazrog has announced the forthcoming release of Thermionik Modern Classics III and Overdrive Legends I bundles, available for pre-order today. The plugins are expected to be released in early February 2017. In addition, Kazrog has announced the Kazrog Complete Collection 1 bundle, which includes all of Kazrog’s plugins and content libraries in a single bundle for the first time.

Read more at Kazrog.com - click here.
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
EvilDragon
KVRAF

14751 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:41 am Re: Kazrog announces new products, bundles

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

WANT NOW!
Kazrog
KVRian

Postby Kazrog; Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:45 am Re: Kazrog announces new products, bundles

So, this release has run just a little behind my initial time estimates, but I can't wait to get these out there. I'm really happy with how each of these emulations has come out, and this is almost ready to ship.

PS - for those of you who participated in the VIP crowdfunding, all of these new plugins are free for you. 8)
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
lowolf92
KVRer

8 posts since 31 Dec, 2016

Postby lowolf92; Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:58 am Re: Kazrog announces new products, bundles

Oh my.. this is so awesome! I really can't wait to try these bad boys out.. specially the Tangerine Nightmare :love: which, is the first emulation on the market of an orange dark terror series amp, finally! :clap: :party:
Kazrog
KVRian

Postby Kazrog; Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:09 am Re: Kazrog announces new products, bundles

lowolf92 wrote:Oh my.. this is so awesome! I really can't wait to try these bad boys out.. specially the Tangerine Nightmare :love: which, is the first emulation on the market of an orange dark terror series amp, finally! :clap: :party:

That was kind of a random one - a friend of mine bought one and I tried it out, and was blown away. It could have easily ended up being a different amp in the bundle, but I'm really happy with this one.
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
lowolf92
KVRer

8 posts since 31 Dec, 2016

Postby lowolf92; Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:17 am Re: Kazrog announces new products, bundles

Kazrog wrote:That was kind of a random one - a friend of mine bought one and I tried it out, and was blown away. It could have easily ended up being a different amp in the bundle, but I'm really happy with this one.

Really? Must have been destiny then :lol:
DrSense
KVRist

163 posts since 5 Aug, 2014

Postby DrSense; Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:37 am Re: Kazrog announces new products, bundles

interested in a solid 5 of 10 (that's high imho).
Will these be bundled only?
Kazrog
KVRian

Postby Kazrog; Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:55 pm Re: Kazrog announces new products, bundles

DrSense wrote:interested in a solid 5 of 10 (that's high imho).
Will these be bundled only?

Individual model purchase options will go live when the plugins themselves are actually available for demo/download.
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
DrSense
KVRist

163 posts since 5 Aug, 2014

Postby DrSense; Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:04 pm Re: Kazrog announces new products, bundles

Fantastic!
I saved Christmas money for the new amp models. Seriously.
Can't wait...got to freeze myself now.
A_Gruesome_Discovery
KVRist

77 posts since 27 Nov, 2003, from Boston, MA

Postby A_Gruesome_Discovery; Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:05 pm Re: Kazrog announces new products, bundles

Nice, Ampeg SVT! Which one?
Kazrog
KVRian

Postby Kazrog; Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:11 pm Re: Kazrog announces new products, bundles

A_Gruesome_Discovery wrote:Nice, Ampeg SVT! Which one?

SVT-CL. Sorry that wasn't specified.
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
GrabtharsHammer
KVRist

216 posts since 7 Apr, 2016, from Bünde, Germany

Postby GrabtharsHammer; Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:17 pm Re: Kazrog announces new products, bundles

Are there any advantages for people who preorder the bundle(s) before the release date?

Because otherwise I would rather wait and try all the demos before deciding which ones of the individual models or bundles I buy. Although I am pretty sure that I will buy at least 4 or 5 of the new models. The HM-2 will definitely be mine, of course. ;-)

One more question: Are you offering a discounted price for the new complete bundle 1 depending on the products that a customer already owns? I would be really interested in upgrading my previous purchases to the complete bundle.
Last edited by GrabtharsHammer on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A_Gruesome_Discovery
KVRist

77 posts since 27 Nov, 2003, from Boston, MA

Postby A_Gruesome_Discovery; Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:24 pm Re: Kazrog announces new products, bundles

Kazrog wrote:
A_Gruesome_Discovery wrote:Nice, Ampeg SVT! Which one?

SVT-CL. Sorry that wasn't specified.

SVT-CL is exactly what I was hoping you'd say :)
Kazrog
KVRian

Postby Kazrog; Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:37 pm Re: Kazrog announces new products, bundles

GrabtharsHammer wrote:Are there any advantages for people who preorder the bundle(s) before the release date?

None I can think of, other than having the licenses already preloaded in your account.

GrabtharsHammer wrote:One more question: Are you offering a discounted price for the new complete bundle 1 depending on the products that a customer already owns? I would be really interested in upgrading my previous purchases to the complete bundle.

The e-commerce solution I use doesn't offer me a way of automatically discounting it based on what you already own. Just open a support ticket and I will create a custom coupon code for you based on what you already have. Sorry this isn't easier! :ud:
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
xphen0m
KVRian

725 posts since 27 Jan, 2008

Postby xphen0m; Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:54 pm Re: Kazrog announces new products, bundles

Great stuff, man! Looking forward to this! OH YEAH!
Next

Moderators: Moderators (Main), Kazrog Mods

Return to Kazrog