Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
Kazrog
KVRian

857 posts since 24 Oct, 2009

Postby Kazrog; Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:53 am Kazrog Complete Collection 1.0.1 released - includes new plugin ValvEQ

Kazrog Complete 1.0.1 is out now! Download it here!

Changes:

• New plugin ValvEQ added.
  • Thermionik tone stack fixes in M2B, M2CP, M4, and Marshland 45 models.
  • Zero latency fix for 1x oversampling in KClip 2.

See the manual for full version history notes.
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
jorismak
KVRist

159 posts since 10 Mar, 2014

Postby jorismak; Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:22 am Re: Kazrog Complete Collection 1.0.1 released - includes new plugin ValvEQ

Are the individual plugins updated as well? I was kinda expecting the 'complete' installer to offer choice as to what gets installed but it just did everything.

Since I bought into Thermionik when there were no loose amps but only 'packs' I don't even know exactly what I have and don't :S (*shame*).
Kazrog
KVRian

Postby Kazrog; Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:03 am Re: Kazrog Complete Collection 1.0.1 released - includes new plugin ValvEQ

Every plugin has been updated, except for masterDither. I actually do have some updates planned for masterDither, but it's kind of back burner at the moment.

PS - I realize the installer leaves a lot to be desired. I'm still in the process of figuring out what the best path forward is going to be. I may even end up implementing something like Waves has done, where the installer is just a shell that downloads whatever you want/own.
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
Christian_D
KVRist

34 posts since 5 Aug, 2015

Postby Christian_D; Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:14 am Re: Kazrog Complete Collection 1.0.1 released - includes new plugin ValvEQ

Hey man, did you update KClip 2 standard if so where do I find the installer?

Regarding installers I for one would prefer a more simplified approach like the one by toneboosters for example.

Thanks
Kazrog
KVRian

Postby Kazrog; Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:52 pm Re: Kazrog Complete Collection 1.0.1 released - includes new plugin ValvEQ

KClip 2 Standard 2.0.4 installer has not yet been posted. I'll be sure to get that up before the weekend.

Downloading the Toneboosters trial to see what's up with their installer...
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
jorismak
KVRist

159 posts since 10 Mar, 2014

Postby jorismak; Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:40 am Re: Kazrog Complete Collection 1.0.1 released - includes new plugin ValvEQ

So the 'mesa mark' plugins with the fixed tonestack are 5.0.6? If I see 5.0.6 I know I have the latest, right?
Kazrog
KVRian

Postby Kazrog; Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:27 am Re: Kazrog Complete Collection 1.0.1 released - includes new plugin ValvEQ

jorismak wrote:So the 'mesa mark' plugins with the fixed tonestack are 5.0.6? If I see 5.0.6 I know I have the latest, right?

Yes, and yes. 8)
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
haizz
KVRer

10 posts since 29 Jul, 2016

Postby haizz; Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:58 am Re: Kazrog Complete Collection 1.0.1 released - includes new plugin ValvEQ

I want to just come here and say that fixed Mark-series amps are just nothing but the juice of pure awesomeness flowing out of AU plugin! This is the first time I'm actually in doubt what to use on my new project, Thermionik M4 or the real Mesa Mark IV (which I love to death). Whatever it is, Kazrog plugins are perfect for tracking DI's in the bedroom, they deliver the feel and dynamics of the amp so well that any bullshit playing gets apparent immediately! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Moderators: Moderators (Main), Kazrog Mods

Return to Kazrog