Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New
Arp_
KVRer

5 posts since 6 Sep, 2011

Postby Arp_; Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:06 am Move input trim setting to front controls tab?

In my opinion, input trim in Thermionik amps is one of the most important settings to get good sound. I found that it needs some experimentationto find the sound you want: sometimes you set lower input trim and higher gain, other times I actually push input trim very high, or yet for another tone I'd leave it close to zero. It all depends on a particular amp and particular sound that you're dialing and I found no good rules for it, so I always test a variety of input trim settings, but it gets a little bit annoying to switch back and forth between Front controls and Options.

I think that for convenience it should be on the same screen as all the front controls.
fixdrummer
KVRer

18 posts since 7 Oct, 2015, from Savannah, GA

Postby fixdrummer; Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:30 am Re: Move input trim setting to front controls tab?

I agree! That knob is key for these plugins.
EvilDragon
KVRAF

14870 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:26 am Re: Move input trim setting to front controls tab?

Agreed!
Kazrog
KVRian

867 posts since 24 Oct, 2009

Postby Kazrog; Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:48 pm Re: Move input trim setting to front controls tab?

Interesting. It is definitely an important control. I'll think of a way to do that without cluttering things.
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC

Moderators: Moderators (Main), Kazrog Mods

Return to Kazrog