KVRist

429 posts since 27 May, 2008

Postby acousticglue; Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:43 am Re: pitch shift or octaver

Ah on phone didn't see the bigger picture lol. On PC makes sense
Kazrog
KVRian

776 posts since 24 Oct, 2009

Postby Kazrog; Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:59 am Re: pitch shift or octaver

It's not that I don't want to answer the question more fully, it's that I'm in the midst of getting KClip 3 out the door shortly, and my time is pretty limited.

While I don't have some burning passion for pitch shifters or octavers (they can be fun, but I'm relatively indifferent about them), and I'm not one of those people who set out on a quest to make an "ecosystem of me" full of redundant offerings, many things have happened in the past year or so that have gotten me to question my assumptions from my first decade in business.

As for Thermionik/Recabinet, and the guitar side of Kazrog in general, all I can say is that big changes are ahead once again - without sacrificing anything that you guys love about what's already there. Trust me, this is all a very good thing, and a win-win situation for everyone.

Rewriting KClip from the ground up for version 3 has been an amazing and enlightening experience, and during this same period I've coincidentally had the chance to speak to some influential and even legendary people who have long range perspectives about our industry, and the summation of all of this is that I want to strive to create a simpler path from inspiration to end result for musicians everywhere, and to make the user experience more engaging and exciting than before.

So, a lot of things are theoretically possible. Details to follow...
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
EvilDragon
KVRAF

16586 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:37 am Re: pitch shift or octaver

I guess that means having all the Thermionik amps in a single plugin, along with Recab and stomps. Or something. :)
acousticglue
KVRist

429 posts since 27 May, 2008

Postby acousticglue; Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:23 am Re: pitch shift or octaver

I actually like the modular approach although sometimes a glue can be more adhesive. No one does octavers and pitch shifters real great is my only interest. If only someone made a wah/shifter pedal....

Moderators: Moderators (Main), Kazrog Mods

Return to Kazrog

FEATURED
The beat of a different drummer: An interview with Mattias Eklund from Toontrack
Advertisements