Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
EvilDragon
KVRAF

16294 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:33 pm Re: KClip 3 - Early Access Download

What's the code? If it was in the newsletter, I might've lost/deleted it by now. :/
Robert Randolph
KVRAF

2098 posts since 25 May, 2003, from Saint Petersburg, Florida

Postby Robert Randolph; Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:41 pm Re: KClip 3 - Early Access Download

Kazrog wrote:
Robert Randolph wrote:Is there a pre-order link for complete collection owners?

Just follow the main pre-order link and use the appropriate coupon code. Thanks!

I am not aware of a coupon code? Where do I find this.

Nevermind... I found it. http://kazrog.com/2017/08/23/kclip-3-pre-order/

That was confusing :lol:
http://admiralbumblebee.com/
Audio Software Reviews, Woodworking, Programming and more... new posts every 4 days or less!
EvilDragon
KVRAF

16294 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:07 pm Re: KClip 3 - Early Access Download

Ah, I'm blind :D
Robert Randolph
KVRAF

Postby Robert Randolph; Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:13 pm Re: KClip 3 - Early Access Download

EvilDragon wrote:Ah, I'm blind :D

I think we actually just lost a game of hide and seek. :party:
Audio Software Reviews, Woodworking, Programming and more... new posts every 4 days or less!
Kazrog
KVRian

755 posts since 24 Oct, 2009

Postby Kazrog; Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:15 pm Re: KClip 3 - Early Access Download

Sorry for any confusion. Working on taking this live, so my responses may be shorter than usual.
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
Robert Randolph
KVRAF

Postby Robert Randolph; Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:26 pm Re: KClip 3 - Early Access Download

Kazrog wrote:Sorry for any confusion. Working on taking this live, so my responses may be shorter than usual.

I will accept nothing less than immaculate products, a perfectly functional website, unparalleled customer interaction and split-second support response times (where you actually read the question too!)

3/4 is unacceptable on a Thursday.
Boone777
KVRian

624 posts since 8 Aug, 2011

Postby Boone777; Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:40 pm Re: KClip 3 - Early Access Download

Yes and a cold beverage sent to all customers, no spill.
Win 7, 64Bit, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 5.62, Steinberg MR816x
Robert Randolph
KVRAF

Postby Robert Randolph; Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:27 pm Re: KClip 3 - Early Access Download

I just got home and now the price has gone up?! :(

Edit: Yep.

Kind sad because I just found out about the pre-order pricing 3 hours ago and didn't want to pay on public wi-fi.

Oh well. It's only $6 I suppose. :cry:
Kazrog
KVRian

Postby Kazrog; Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:33 pm Re: KClip 3 - Early Access Download

Robert Randolph wrote:I just got home and now the price has gone up?! :(

Edit: Yep.

Kind sad because I just found out about the pre-order pricing 3 hours ago and didn't want to pay on public wi-fi.

Oh well. It's only $6 I suppose. :cry:

I'm updating the website right now, and this was the plan. That said, PM me for a rain check coupon. Thanks!
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
Robert Randolph
KVRAF

Postby Robert Randolph; Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:08 pm Re: KClip 3 - Early Access Download

I just installed this on my 27" iMac for the first time (tried it on my laptop previously).

The control knobs all have different throws, and some of them require multiple click, drag, let go, click, drag cycles to go from 0-100%. I originally thought this was a limitation of my laptop's display, but my iMac has a 2560x1400 display.

Soften takes 50% of my screen space to go from 100%->0%, but Threshold and Mix take 4 clicks (when the GUI is centered at the default size) to go from 100%->0%. I assume this is set to take a total mouse movement of the total display height?

I assume this is done to make some controls feel more sensitive, but it defeats muscle memory and feels awkward.

I realize that thermionik does this in some cases, but it's much more subtle and doesn't take 100% of my screen to move a knob.
Kazrog
KVRian

Postby Kazrog; Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:38 pm Re: KClip 3 - Early Access Download

You sure you have 3.0.1? The knob throws have been carefully adjusted since the prerelase version. 3.0.1 should display its version number by the logo.
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
Robert Randolph
KVRAF

Postby Robert Randolph; Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:41 pm Re: KClip 3 - Early Access Download

Kazrog wrote:You sure you have 3.0.1? The knob throws have been carefully adjusted since the prerelase version. 3.0.1 should display its version number by the logo.

Yes. I have 3.0.1

I can make a video of this behaviour tomorrow morning for you if you need.
Tp3
KVRAF

2090 posts since 7 Feb, 2007

Postby Tp3; Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:15 pm Re: KClip 3 - Early Access Download

How long does it take to receive the serial ?

I bought yesterday v3 (upgrade from v2 pro) but yet to receive one...
What is best ? How do you define 'best'? If you're talking about what you can think, what you can feel, what you can listen and hear, then 'best' is simply marketing signals (ie. hype) interpreted by your brain.
Kazrog
KVRian

Postby Kazrog; Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:18 pm Re: KClip 3 - Early Access Download

Robert Randolph wrote:
Kazrog wrote:You sure you have 3.0.1? The knob throws have been carefully adjusted since the prerelase version. 3.0.1 should display its version number by the logo.

Yes. I have 3.0.1

I can make a video of this behaviour tomorrow morning for you if you need.

I appreciate the offer, and info. No video is needed, I believe what you're saying. The knob throws are set specifically with the most typical use cases in mind, though.
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
Kazrog
KVRian

Postby Kazrog; Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:19 pm Re: KClip 3 - Early Access Download

Tp3 wrote:How long does it take to receive the serial ?

I bought yesterday v3 (upgrade from v2 pro) but yet to receive one...

There is no serial number. The license is deposited into your account instantly upon purchase, unless you used eCheck (in which case the clearing time depends on your bank.) Open a support ticket if you need help. Thanks!
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
PreviousNext

Moderators: Moderators (Main), Kazrog Mods

Return to Kazrog