Maintenance update to resolve issues from KClip 3.0.1
- Crackling sound during Quality slider changes has been addressed. Quality slider changes now only take effect once the current session has been closed and reopened.
- Slider mouse tolerances throughout the plugin have been adjusted to be 20-40% faster, by popular demand.
- Minor optimizations to the audio thread to increase efficiency of plugin instantiation.
Please include the following information with any reports (bugs, or even just to say it's working great!)
- Operating system / version / bits (32 or 64)
- DAW (recording software) / version / bits (32 or 64)
- CPU make/model/speed
- Audio interface hardware
- Sample rate and buffer size of your session
UPDATE 4/23 - KClip 3.0.2 build 2 - changes from build 1:
- Mouse tolerances are adjusted to be even faster still. Use "ctrl" when moving a slider for more finite control.
- Posted to the release track - no longer beta.