Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
chemicalfan
KVRer

26 posts since 27 Feb, 2013

Postby chemicalfan; Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:16 am KClip 2 - not available?

I see that KClip 3 has been released now, and now I heavily regret not hitting the button on KClip 2. KClip 3 is massively overkill for me, I don't need all of the features (I don't even need the features of KClip 2 Pro).

Am I totally stuffed now, or is there a way I can get a license for KClip 2 still? Are they available second hand (transferrable)?
Kazrog
KVRian

748 posts since 24 Oct, 2009

Postby Kazrog; Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:32 am Re: KClip 2 - not available?

Look in the mastering subcategory on the store:

https://kazrogplugins.com/amember/cart?c=14

:)
Shane McFee
CEO/CTO - Kazrog LLC
Harry_HH
KVRAF

2517 posts since 4 Aug, 2006, from Helsinki

Postby Harry_HH; Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:37 am Re: KClip 2 - not available?

chemicalfan wrote:I see that KClip 3 has been released now, and now I heavily regret not hitting the button on KClip 2. KClip 3 is massively overkill for me, I don't need all of the features (I don't even need the features of KClip 2 Pro).

Am I totally stuffed now, or is there a way I can get a license for KClip 2 still? Are they available second hand (transferrable)?

I really donĀ“t know the answer for you question - but I can sell my KClip2 Pro to you, if the price is OK, and the transfer is possible. I have not used mine since I purchased a couple of other clipper/limiters for some time ago, I have not even visited the developer site for ages.

Moderators: Moderators (Main), Kazrog Mods

Return to Kazrog