Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Ableton Push support is here

pboy
KVRist

236 posts since 28 Apr, 2003, from Sweden

Postby pboy; Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:40 am Re: Ableton Push support is here

Wish: CC option for footswitch 2

Wouldn't it be nice to plug in a MIDI CC pedal and sweep CC#1 (or any other) while playing notes with one hand and adjusting sound parameters with the other hand! :-)
Greetings from Sweden
Per Boysen
http://www.perboysen.com
Dell i7Q 3,4 MHz 32 GB RAM. Apple MBP, Ableton Push#1, Fractal Audio AxeFx2
pboy
KVRist

Postby pboy; Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:57 am Re: Ableton Push support is here

I guess this is a bug report for the Push Script #8 and/or BWS 2.0:

When using the "Preferences / Recent Projects" for launching a project of three instrument tracks where two are fetching their MIDI inputs, by a Note Receiver device, from the third (master) track the Push #1 is not being initiated. It is unresponsive with the display saying "Ableton Push / Please start Live to play..."

When using the "File / Open" command to launch the same project the Push #1 initiates a little better, but still with some buttons out of order. The three synths in use are Polysynth, FM4 and the 643 bit Albino 3.
Greetings from Sweden
Per Boysen
moss
KVRian

964 posts since 12 May, 2004

Postby moss; Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:27 am Re: Ableton Push support is here

Just wanted to let you know that I am currently rewriting the framework for all my scripts. Therefore, there will be no updates or bigfixes. However, I noted all of your comments.
Cheers!
pboy
KVRist

Postby pboy; Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:07 am Re: Ableton Push support is here

moss wrote:Just wanted to let you know that I am currently rewriting the framework for all my scripts. Therefore, there will be no updates or bigfixes. However, I noted all of your comments.
Cheers!

Good to hear, Moss. Thank you for your helping the community with your excellent skills! :-)
Greetings from Sweden
Per Boysen
askewd
KVRian

647 posts since 6 Nov, 2004, from UK

Postby askewd; Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:51 am Re: Ableton Push support is here

moss wrote:Just wanted to let you know that I am currently rewriting the framework for all my scripts. Therefore, there will be no updates or bigfixes. However, I noted all of your comments.
Cheers!

Thank you Moss for your brilliant work. Plenty more Dr. Who's to come

Best
Dale
tony368
KVRer

5 posts since 14 Dec, 2015

Postby tony368; Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:55 pm Re: Ableton Push support is here

Thanks for writing JAVA for this, I don't and You're reason I got push 2. Got bigwig 2 running, push 2 and new java didn't light up all the side buttons but screen lit up. So I trashed new java for bigwig 2 and re downloaded for version 1.3.6 and it works fine as far as I can tell.
Previous

Moderator: Bitwig Mods

Return to Controller Scripting