Today is the day to release V2.0
Get it from: http://www.mossgrabers.de/Software/Push/Push.html
The manual is now in a Wiki: https://github.com/git-moss/Push4Bitwig/wiki
* Added indication on editable parameters, macros, volumes, etc.
* Added macro control (press Device twice)
* Shift+Record toggles launcher overdub.
* Stop: Keep pressed and select one of the 8 tracks. The playing clip on that track stops.
* Shift+Stop: Stops all playing clips.
* Sequencer Mode:
* Use the Scene buttons to change the grids resolution.
* Session Mode:
* Hold _New_ button and press an empty slot (pad) to create a new clip. Before choose the length by holding the _Fixed Length_ button.
* If Select is pressed when pressing a pad it is only selected and not started.
* Shift + 1st row button returns track to arrangement sequencer.
* Improved track selection on bank change.
* Improved display and pad redraw performance.
* Fixed lighting of Mute and Solo buttons.
* Fixed hang after script restart.