New update with full Bitwig 1.1 compatibility is online.
**NOTE: The sender can now also be configured in the properties dialog. But setting the receiver there has no effect! You still have to set it in the script (see the Installation instruxtions in the Wiki).**
Get it from: http://www.mossgrabers.de/Software/Bitwig/Bitwig.html
Also see the updated Wiki documentation.
- Supports OSC Bundles (as used by Lemur)
- Added the following messages to be received:
- Added the following messages to be sent:
- Unified fx, fxparam and device commands:
- /fx -> /device
- /fxparam -> /device/param
- /device/params -> /device/param
- Display of note/drum range when octave is changed
- Clip launch command has to be the word 'launch' as the last part of the path to be consistent with scene launch, e.g. /track/1/clip/2/launch.
- Hosts and Ports can now be configured via the preferences dialog (restart of script required). NOTE: The receiver is not working, you still need to set it in the script!
- Note values are now received linear (not in an 8x8 matrix).
- Bugfix: /play did sometime send wrong values
- Bugfix: Scene commands are now accepted without a value
- Bugfix: Track navigation by page did not select a track