Open Sound Control (OSC) is here

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cracked the code on the clip launcher

rgb Led behind a launcher button with opacity set to "0" in a panel together gives you color matched working launcher clips

!!!! could apply this logic elsewhere as well
Screenshot_2018-03-12 10.10.54_T6mggk.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ah, that's really nice ! :)

Thanks, I’ll post my file again soon. Got a couple tweaks to the device page to make today. And gotta add stop clip buttons.

sebastian_blu wrote:Thanks, I’ll post my file again soon. Got a couple tweaks to the device page to make today. And gotta add stop clip buttons.
Looks great! How do you ensure that the LED is in the back?

When u wrap them in the panel, just use the hierarchy stack of the panel in the inspector to put the Led behind.

Also they way I have this set up now there is just one main launcher button and everything is just clones of that. And I feed it two variables. “n”:1 and “c”:1 for clip lane. That way updates are easy.

Last thing it might be nice to change the clip color when there is not clip to the grey of the clip launcher. Because when I delete the clips that have been populated it looks like the button disappears.

Does this work with my iPad?

Yep it’s fully responsive. I have designed it to fit perfectly on my 10.5inch but it should look great on the older sizes. This view is a bit cramped on the phone. But it also works on my six s plus

sebastian_blu wrote:Yep it’s fully responsive. I have designed it to fit perfectly on my 10.5inch but it should look great on the older sizes. This view is a bit cramped on the phone. But it also works on my six s plus
I have the 12.9 inch iPad Pro...

Are there some instructions somewhere? I have no idea what I need to do to make use of this.

pdxindy wrote:
sebastian_blu wrote:Yep it’s fully responsive. I have designed it to fit perfectly on my 10.5inch but it should look great on the older sizes. This view is a bit cramped on the phone. But it also works on my six s plus
I have the 12.9 inch iPad Pro...

Are there some instructions somewhere? I have no idea what I need to do to make use of this.
I will release a tutorial video tomorrow...

Looks great! How do you ensure that the LED is in the back?[/quote]

I just realized if you set the panel color to #2E2E2E then you have a nice look when there is no clip present

also with this implementation "hasContent" is not necessary as "clipcolor" tells you if it has content

Part II of my OSC4Bitwig tutorial is online! I dive into using Open Stage Control as an OSC client:

https://youtu.be/u-fgArpsHQQ

Enjoy!

moss wrote:Part II of my OSC4Bitwig tutorial is online! I dive into using Open Stage Control as an OSC client:

https://youtu.be/u-fgArpsHQQ

Enjoy!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

taking the concept of layering a bit further and applying it to text boxes you get this

notice the track names now on top of the vu meters, and the volume readouts on the faders
Screenshot_2018-03-13 10.43.24_wmnDKj.png

and on the the primary/device page

you can see the group enter toggle is lit from behind with an LED, and device page buttons are labeled while getting feedback from bitwig--- essentially creating a button that accepts multiple osc commands from bitwig

Screenshot_2018-03-13 10.53.47_C7rnyh.png

add this to text boxes css to get rid of box and pointer events

&, .text, .text:after {
pointer-events:none;
background:transparent;
border-color:transparent;
box-shadow:none;
padding:0;
margin: 0;
}

let me know what you think almost finished haha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bug:
hitting the x to hide deactivated tracks makes the grid cursor disappear. I think it breaks the script but there is no message. Turning your script on and off in controllers doesn't work either

the only way I could fix it was by restarting bitwig

sebastian_blu wrote:bug:
hitting the x to hide deactivated tracks makes the grid cursor disappear. I think it breaks the script but there is no message. Turning your script on and off in controllers doesn't work either

the only way I could fix it was by restarting bitwig
Are yout talking to me? If yes, I do not understand what you did. Please give some steps.

Return to “Controller Scripting”