Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New What is KVR? Submit News Advertise
incubus
KVRAF

4118 posts since 6 May, 2015

Postby incubus; Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:31 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

Cool man!
misteraudio
KVRist

32 posts since 17 Jun, 2013

Postby misteraudio; Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:10 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

Thanks alot for your continued efforts Mr Moss. My Launchpad Pro is running much better in Bitwig 2 with your updated scripts and almost all the weird behaviour seems fixed. Quantize works now too. Is this because of controller-api updates?

If I may suggest some improvements:
- Could there be a visual feedback when the click and/or overdub is on? Im not looking that much on the monitor and it would be great to see if overdub or the click is activated. Maybe a slight color change?
moss
KVRian

964 posts since 12 May, 2004

Postby moss; Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:29 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

misteraudio wrote:Thanks alot for your continued efforts Mr Moss. My Launchpad Pro is running much better in Bitwig 2 with your updated scripts and almost all the weird behaviour seems fixed. Quantize works now too. Is this because of controller-api updates?

Yes.

misteraudio wrote:- Could there be a visual feedback when the click and/or overdub is on? Im not looking that much on the monitor and it would be great to see if overdub or the click is activated. Maybe a slight color change?

Good idea.
moss
KVRian

964 posts since 12 May, 2004

Postby moss; Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:30 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

Just wanted to let you know that I am currently rewriting the framework for all my scripts. Therefore, there will be no updates or bigfixes. However, I noted all of your comments.

Cheers!
misteraudio
KVRist

32 posts since 17 Jun, 2013

Postby misteraudio; Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:33 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

moss wrote:
misteraudio wrote:- Could there be a visual feedback when the click and/or overdub is on? Im not looking that much on the monitor and it would be great to see if overdub or the click is activated. Maybe a slight color change?

Good idea.

I love you :hug: But in all honesty thanks for all the work. Novation and Bitwig should send you some royalties! Have you considered donations? I can't find any link on your page or youtube channel.
incubus
KVRAF

4118 posts since 6 May, 2015

Postby incubus; Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:48 pm Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

moss wrote:Just wanted to let you know that I am currently rewriting the framework for all my scripts. Therefore, there will be no updates or bigfixes. However, I noted all of your comments.

Cheers!

I don't understand.
Previous

Moderator: Bitwig Mods

Return to Controller Scripting