Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New
incubus
Banned

Postby incubus; Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:31 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

Cool man!
misteraudio
KVRist

36 posts since 17 Jun, 2013

Postby misteraudio; Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:10 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

Thanks alot for your continued efforts Mr Moss. My Launchpad Pro is running much better in Bitwig 2 with your updated scripts and almost all the weird behaviour seems fixed. Quantize works now too. Is this because of controller-api updates?

If I may suggest some improvements:
- Could there be a visual feedback when the click and/or overdub is on? Im not looking that much on the monitor and it would be great to see if overdub or the click is activated. Maybe a slight color change?
moss
KVRian

1116 posts since 12 May, 2004

Postby moss; Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:29 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

misteraudio wrote:Thanks alot for your continued efforts Mr Moss. My Launchpad Pro is running much better in Bitwig 2 with your updated scripts and almost all the weird behaviour seems fixed. Quantize works now too. Is this because of controller-api updates?

Yes.

misteraudio wrote:- Could there be a visual feedback when the click and/or overdub is on? Im not looking that much on the monitor and it would be great to see if overdub or the click is activated. Maybe a slight color change?

Good idea.
moss
KVRian

Postby moss; Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:30 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

Just wanted to let you know that I am currently rewriting the framework for all my scripts. Therefore, there will be no updates or bigfixes. However, I noted all of your comments.

Cheers!
misteraudio
KVRist

36 posts since 17 Jun, 2013

Postby misteraudio; Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:33 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

moss wrote:
misteraudio wrote:- Could there be a visual feedback when the click and/or overdub is on? Im not looking that much on the monitor and it would be great to see if overdub or the click is activated. Maybe a slight color change?

Good idea.

I love you :hug: But in all honesty thanks for all the work. Novation and Bitwig should send you some royalties! Have you considered donations? I can't find any link on your page or youtube channel.
incubus
Banned

Postby incubus; Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:48 pm Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

moss wrote:Just wanted to let you know that I am currently rewriting the framework for all my scripts. Therefore, there will be no updates or bigfixes. However, I noted all of your comments.

Cheers!

I don't understand.
incubus
Banned

Postby incubus; Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:57 pm Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

I still don't understand what that means, I'll report this anyways.

Under "sends" it is not cooperating. You simply cannot use it to control the send amount.

Now, if you use the mouse to move the send up or down it lights up, but you cannot control it from the launchpad pro.
moss
KVRian

Postby moss; Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:00 pm Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

incubus wrote:Under "sends" it is not cooperating. You simply cannot use it to control the send amount.

I had that effect once, too. When I tried to find out what is going on it was working fine again.
Weird, will keep an eye on it.
pc999
KVRian

1209 posts since 18 Aug, 2009

Postby pc999; Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:10 pm Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

incubus wrote:I still don't understand what that means, I'll report this anyways.

It means he is remaking the scrips from the start. :)
incubus
Banned

Postby incubus; Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:54 pm Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

Glad to hear it, was worried that it meant that one of my favorite people would stop making the most excellent scripts for my #1 host :oops:
vincenzoml
KVRer

13 posts since 26 Feb, 2014

Postby vincenzoml; Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:39 pm Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

Hi there, I'm trying to debug the script for bitwig 1. In my case, the launchpad almost always does not switch to live mode on its own. I have to do it by hand. I'm on linux, and I don't understand what port among the 3 available ones should auto-select live mode -- if any. I see @moss used port #2 but I once had it get on live mode using port #1. Anyway, if I don't use the right port, and the lp pro does not switch to live mode automatically, faders and volume don't work!

Anyone sharing the same issues?
vincenzoml
KVRer

Postby vincenzoml; Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:06 pm Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

Now I understand bitwig's script is not in "live" mode but in "prg" mode; strange enough that I have to pass through live mode to get to it.
incubus
Banned

Postby incubus; Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:37 pm Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

I'm so dumb it hurts :cry:

It never occurred to me that you could change controller key commands that are not quite to my liking so easily :bang:

(I guess I thought if someone makes a script, it is what it is)
moss
KVRian

Postby moss; Tue May 16, 2017 11:34 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

To celebrate the Bitwig 2.1 release, here is the matching Launchpad4Bitwig version!

Get it from: http://mossgrabers.de/Software/Bitwig/Bitwig.html

# 3.00
Requires Bitwig 2.1.
  • New: Written now in Java.
  • New: Setting to flip the recording button behaviour
  • New: Setting to auto select the drum channel
  • New: Setting to turn off unused drum pads
  • New: Setting to set the length for new clips
  • New: Session can be flipped if Session button is pressed twice
  • Launchpad Pro: Session "birds eye view", press Shift
  • Launchpad Pro: Click and Record buttons are shown in different colors when active
vincenzoml
KVRer

Postby vincenzoml; Thu May 18, 2017 6:04 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

Hi! Thanks for this. I just tried it, it is cool, but need to debug why aftertouch does not work for me in LP PRO. For this I tried to compile the project from github but I get

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project DrivenByMoss: Could not resolve dependencies for project de.mossgrabers:DrivenByMoss:jar:LOCAL-21: Failure to find com.bitwig:extension-api:jar:2 in https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

Seems like the repository is wrong. I tried to uncomment the "repositories" tags but mvn complains it does not know these tags?
PreviousNext

Moderator: Bitwig Mods

Return to Controller Scripting