Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
moss
KVRian

1004 posts since 12 May, 2004

Postby moss; Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:37 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

Time for a new release:

#2.03
  • New: Added Option: Select Clip on Launch
  • New: Added Option: Behaviour on stop
  • New: Octave pads in play, sequencer and raindrop view are now colored in the tracks color.
  • New (only Pro): Overview navigation for session. Keep Shift button pressed in Session mode.
  • New (only Pro): Implemented temporary modes for Volume, Pan and Sends button. All temporary modes on other now also turn off when no other button was pressed.
  • Fixed: Track bank was not adjusted when track selection was changed in Bitwig.
  • Fixed: Bank range in grouped tracks behaves weird (requires Bitwig 1.3.8 RC 2+)

Get it from http://mossgrabers.de/Software/Bitwig/Bitwig.html

Enjoy!
antanas
KVRer

11 posts since 11 Oct, 2011, from Lithuania

Postby antanas; Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:46 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

Hi,

Using Launchpad v1 with bitwig it was possible to switch the layout from mixer to arranger (vertical and horizontal layouts). Is it possible with Launchpad Pro? I only see mixer mode and I can't find arranger mode.
moss
KVRian

Postby moss; Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:02 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

Tadaa, new version 1.11 on the block:

• Launchpad Pro:
    • New: 2 new drum modes. Press Shift in drum mode and use upper 3 scene buttons to change modes. 2nd mode displays 4 drum sound, 3rd mode 8. Use the lower 4 scene buttons in 2nd mode to toggle between the drum sounds 1-4, 5-8, 9-12, 13-16. Use the lower 2 scene buttons in 3rd mode to toggle the drum sounds 1-8, 9-16.
  • New: Added new 8th centered scale layouts.
  • Fixed: Poly aftertouch error when note was out of range.

Get it from http://mossgrabers.de/Software/Bitwig/Bitwig.html

Enjoy!
moss
KVRian

Postby moss; Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:30 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

I also did a video showing off the two new drum sequencers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVKUk4vPJ7g
misteraudio
KVRist

32 posts since 17 Jun, 2013

Postby misteraudio; Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:46 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

Thanks alot for these updates. Without them, I wouldn't have ordered a launchpad pro. Will test extensively within the next week. Happy music making :)
antanas
KVRer

Postby antanas; Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:50 pm Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

Awesome update! Just when I got my launchpad pro :) but I still dont know how to get to horizontal session mode :(
antanas
KVRer

Postby antanas; Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:46 pm Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

I have found this feature that I'm after is available in Push4Bitwig. Jurgen demonstrates it here: https://youtu.be/01RC5fBmTRw?t=250

So I was wondering if the same flip mode is available on Launchpad Pro?
moss
KVRian

Postby moss; Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:53 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

antanas wrote:I have found this feature that I'm after is available in Push4Bitwig. Jurgen demonstrates it here: https://youtu.be/01RC5fBmTRw?t=250

So I was wondering if the same flip mode is available on Launchpad Pro?

Sorry, it's not available.
antanas
KVRer

Postby antanas; Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:51 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

Thanks for clarification! I was wondering if I don't find it or it is not there :) Do you have any plans on implementing this feature?
Netsu
KVRist

92 posts since 31 Oct, 2016, from Wrocław, Poland

Postby Netsu; Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:07 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

Hi, I was wondering if it's somehow possible to hide grouped tracks in the session view? For example if I have a group with two tracks in it they will take 3 columns on the launchpad, when I only need one (for the whole group).
Also buttons for group clips have no colour, any way to change that?
Netsu
KVRist

Postby Netsu; Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:19 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

And another question, are the playing/queued clips supposed to be blinking on the Launchpad mk2? I tried playing around with the scripts but I cannot get them to blink at all.
moss
KVRian

Postby moss; Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:11 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

Netsu wrote:Hi, I was wondering if it's somehow possible to hide grouped tracks in the session view? For example if I have a group with two tracks in it they will take 3 columns on the launchpad, when I only need one (for the whole group).

This would mean to implement group navigation, which from my point of view does not make much sense. When there will be an API extension to open/close groups I will revisit that.

Netsu wrote:Also buttons for group clips have no colour, any way to change that?

The group API is currently still a bit limited in that respect.
moss
KVRian

Postby moss; Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:12 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

Netsu wrote:And another question, are the playing/queued clips supposed to be blinking on the Launchpad mk2? I tried playing around with the scripts but I cannot get them to blink at all.

Sorry, no blinking on the Launchpads.
Netsu
KVRist

Postby Netsu; Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:04 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

Thanks for the replies! Is the lack of blinking a limitation of the Launchpad itself, or is it just not in the script yet? Do you accept collaborations on the scripts?
moss
KVRian

Postby moss; Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:14 am Re: Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

Netsu wrote:Thanks for the replies! Is the lack of blinking a limitation of the Launchpad itself, or is it just not in the script yet?

The Launchpad itself.

Netsu wrote:Do you accept collaborations on the scripts?

If it is an idea I like :-)
PreviousNext

Moderator: Bitwig Mods

Return to Controller Scripting