Feature Requests

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If I understood you right, that is already done at the current version. Open the track config panel (You can do it in the Pattern Editor, clicking on the Config button, or you can do it from the Phrase Editor, clicking on its menu button and selecting "Open arpeggiator settings...".

Then change the clock mode from "Sync with the host" to "Internal sync". In the same panel you can move the Start knob to add some basic swing - and more.

Hi, I got Nora straight away after trying the CM demo, it’s very cool- thanks for creating!

Here are a couple of things I have been thinking about…

First, want to +1 this from page 3:

lachrimae wrote: 2) I'd really like to have a single click for accessing the Randomizer (e.g. place an icon in the top toolbar).
The Randomizer is one of the very best features in the whole package. It really distinguishes Nora from the competition, so I feel it shouldn’t be hidden away in a menu!
  • - I would actually like to go one step further and ask for a dedicated pane for Randomizer, like e.g. Playlist, where I can tick an option box to show it as part of the main window.

- Also, going along with this: would it be possible to operate the Randomizer and then make manual changes without closing the Randomizer first? If it was in a dedicated pane then there would be no need to close it, correct?
Many thanks,

SD

i'll 2nd that request.
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

I am the champion use of randomization.
Yes a Big RED button!

Ok, I am repeating myself here but please make Nora 3 Multitouch friendly.

Oh, and while you are at it make NORA 4 a complete DAW.

sikdrumz wrote:Hi, I got Nora straight away after trying the CM demo, it’s very cool- thanks for creating!

Here are a couple of things I have been thinking about…

First, want to +1 this from page 3:

lachrimae wrote: 2) I'd really like to have a single click for accessing the Randomizer (e.g. place an icon in the top toolbar).
Easy, it's done:

:D

Ok, I was just joking. Thanks and congratulations for your purchase, welcome to Squaredheads :)

I've read carefully your post, and some elements are possible, while others would need a full rewrite of the base randomizer and undo engine. I'll place it in the FR list. It has been requested several times, so is something with medium-high priority.

Kalamata Kid wrote:I am the champion use of randomization.
Yes a Big RED button!

Ok, I am repeating myself here but please make Nora 3 Multitouch friendly.

Oh, and while you are at it make NORA 4 a complete DAW.
Did you try the current version with multitouch screens? I think it works pretty decent. Of course there is some trouble, like deleting notes, because it request you right click. And btw, nice roadmap :)

What is the actual state of Nora 3 developement ?
Will it be released this year ?

Good question :) ... do you see a release date? Greetings

MorpherX wrote:What is the actual state of Nora 3 developement ?
Will it be released this year ?
My feeling is that they are late in the release not because they gotta get things done but
rather that they are adding additions functionality to Nora 4.

Well, at least I hope that I that I am right!

Yep! I certainly am looking forward to the Nora 3 release.
Saved some money just for this occasion.

Questions regarding version 3 go here: viewtopic.php?f=270&t=465693

Return to “Squaredheads”