auto-load predetermined file

Official support for: ju-x.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi,

i was just wondering if there was a way to point Hosting AU at a certain save whenever it launches?

i dont actually use it as a synth, but instead use it as an EQ for my system to make my speakers sound 'flat'... just wondering if it was possible, or whether its a planned feature?

Do you mean like a global preset?
ju-x.com
It's catching the wave:)

My best suggestion for the situation is:

1. Save ".hosting" file by File menu --> Save As.
2. Add that file into Login Items under "Users & Groups" pane of System Preferences.

You can re-save on the same file by command-S. So technically, these steps are required just one-time.

Hi Ju-X Team, similar situation here...something like an "Autoload" Startup appearance preset wich also stores opened PlugIn windows with positions & size would be fantastic. (.hosting file is saved and Login items are activated)

I am using Hosting AU as "Stand Alone" Analyzer & Metering app. (Fabfilter Q3 (as Analyzer) and dpMeter4)

Whatever....thanks & great tool !

...small Addon:
The more i think about it....this "Autoload" preset should also store a hidden "Hosting Core Window"

...and actual PlugIn Presets.

Hi Walter,

That's right. It saves parameters still partially. I'll put the requests into the list of next desired features, although I'm seeking time to work on it...

I'd just like to be certain I'm not missing something but Frosting hasn't been updated since around 2017 right?

Hi jwise, Right. Time passes so fast!

Return to “Ju-X”