Drum Tree Mixer Reset

Official support for: premiersoundfactory.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I need a little help with Drum Tree. When I use it in Pro Tools, I'll always start with one of the presets (like "King of Pop" or whatever). I'll generally then make some changes in the mixer. If I don't save those changes, the next time I open the session, the mixer will have re-set to default.

But if I do save the changes, that seems to make them into the new default for that preset (meaning if I open "King of Pop," say, in another session, the mixer changes I made for the previous session are carried over).

I'd like to be able to save whatever changes I make in a session for just that session, and have the factory default be what appears each time I open a new session.

Is there a way to do this?

Please let me know if my question is unclear.

Alec Boehm

Hello Alec,

I'm sorry for my late reply. Please check Drum Tree mixing tips and you could download the updated nki. (download link is very bottom of this page.)
http://drumtree.net/mixingtips/

I'm ready to answer quickly. Welcome to any other questions.
Thank you.
Ichiro

I downloaded and installed the new .nki

I guess my question is: is there a way that my session in Pro Tools, using Drum Tree in Kontakt, can save my settings for Drum Tree for each session? For example, if I set amp settings using BiasFX, the next time I open that session, those settings are preserved (and, conversely, when I open another instance of Bias FX--whether in this session or another one), the default settings are also preserved. It seems that in Drum Tree, whatever setting I was using last--if I saved them--becomes the default. Or if I didn't specifically save the settings, the session settings revert to the default the next time I open the session.

Does this make sense? Am I explaining it properly?

I'm not sure how to integrate the SNAPSHOT into all this, to help me achieve my goal.

Thanks!
Alec Boehm

Hi Alec,

I wonder understand exactly what you say or not, but as you said, I think snapshot function of Kontakt will work for that purpose. You can save unlimited numbers for your each session or your original settings. Please check it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHalJSccGtw

Best,
Ichiro

Return to “Premier Sound Factory”