It's been five days..

Official support for: nusofting.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

still waiting. could be a new personal record for me: 14 days after paying still no reaction.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:still waiting. should be a new personal record for me: 14 days after paying still no reaction.
I used to cite quite often the NUSofting products when someone was in search of good products (I have purchased DaHornet, EMM Knagalis and Modelonia, and I use them very often because they are really good), but now... I think I shall not continue to promote him in my advices.

His products are really excellent. But it's not possible to trust someone who is so often absent in the relations with his customers and leave his new purchasers without any answer for weeks. Because it's not the first time that he leaves a new purchaser without any answer for days and days and days...

Finished. If he doesn't radically change this behavior in the shortest period, NUSofting becomes one of the no-go companies, I'll never promote anymore his products. It becomes impossible to say someone "you should buy this NUSofting product" even if it is actually an excellent product... if the purchaser waits then for his key for days and weeks. What should I look like after that!

Finished. Over. I'll keep on using my already purchased products from him, but as long as he behaves like this I shall not promote him anymore.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

what pi**** me really off is that he came to this thread here a week ago and promised to finish the orders and nothing happend. what's the point to act like this?

i wait another week and then i'll open paypal issue. three weeks after i paid this guy.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:what pi**** me really off is that he came to this thread here a week ago and promised to finish the orders and nothing happend. what's the point to act like this?

i wait another week and then i'll open paypal issue. three weeks after i paid this guy.
The longer time goes on, the more the situation bears an odd semblance to a company close to collapse...

And by chance you have paid by Paypal with a possible recourse by them to be refunded...
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

another day with no response mean i reached the two week limit today!

I'd begin proceedings to be honest. You've shown admirable patience already.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

i set the 3-weeks limit for myself: i have the hope that maybe if i bump this thread every day it maybe will be noticed. still seven days to go.. ..i really hope i don't need to open a paypal case: would be the last thing i want to do. i pm'd him as well days ago but no reaction. :(

murnau wrote:i set the 3-weeks limit for myself: i have the hope that maybe if i bump this thread every day it maybe will be noticed. still seven days to go.. ..i really hope i don't need to open a paypal case: would be the last thing i want to do. i pm'd him as well days ago but no reaction. :(
I'd be you (but of course I'm not), in parallel I'd PM him the bump everyday also. Not to bombard him (let's stay fairplay) but because it's perhaps a good second solution in the case he would have forgotten to watch precisely this thread...

And also by email (I'm gonna PM you his email address in the case you have not it).

still no reaction.

murnau wrote:still no reaction.
This beautiful song, one of the most beautiful french chansons ever, has been written especially for you, my sad friend
(I translate under the video)
:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH7dG0qyzyg

(the title is "Avec le temps")

In the fullness of time...
In the fullness of time everything goes by
you forget the face and you forget the voice
when there's no heart in it anymore
it is no use to go continue to look for a solution
let it be and that is the best.

the other who you adored
by whom you sought shelter in the rain
that you saw through in the way of looking,
between the lines, between the words,
and under the makeup of a false pretext
In order to go out dancing all the night
In the fullness of time everything fades...

even the neatest memories, for you, have an ugly face
in the picture gallery of memory in which I rummage
in the vicinity of death,
when at saturday night tenderness goes out by itself...

the other in whom you trusted for a cold, for a trifle
the other to whom you gave hot winds and jewels
for whom you would have sold your soul for just a few pennies
in whose presence one used to hang on as dogs do cling to you
In the fullness of time goes "everything goes well".

you forget the passions and you forget the voices
that speak to you softly,
the words of simple people: "don't come home late"
and above all: "don't catch a cold".

and you feel as white as a tired horse
and you feel frozen in a bed of fortunes
and you feel all alone maybe but chilled out
and you feels screwed by the lost years
but then, really, in the fullness of time
you don't love anymore...

thank you winny! this ease my pain! :hug:

:D :hug:

Still nothing?

Sorry for all that, we solved it then some how, but I was in hospital with no Internet for a month at that time, no excuses, this thread is so sad to me I will delete it ok?

Wouldn't delete it. See it this way: What if you must again in a hospital one day or other things happen which keep you away from your business for weeks? If you keep this thread people will see that you are a honest, nice guy and sure it will help them to stay patient.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Return to “NUSofting”