New "License Transfer" policy, please read

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Starting from today, 17/04/2007, the license transfer for NUSofting and Dash Signature products is still possible
BUT the new user (the buyer of the second hand license)
will be charged 10 USD (10 american dollars) for the effective legal transfer.

The other steps are as usual:

- Current user sells her/his license and
notify nusofting[AT]liqihsynth.com of the needed data:

1) user registered e-mail
2) Dash ticket and serial: if used
3) buyer name and e-mail

- The now old user then needs to delete every copy of the sold software

As I said the whole transfer process now costs 10 USD,
payable at payments[AT]dashsignature.com using PayPal.

Thanks,

Luigi

fair enough too since there is a bit of work to be done, nice that you make it also the buyer pays it:)

Luigi does the new owner just send the $10 and then they get a download link or do they have to wait for an email from you 1st before sending in the transfer fee?
Nobody's a nobody...

just send and I register the new user, I already got your e-mail with the the old ticket, thanks

thank you sir :)
Nobody's a nobody...

Hi,
If I want to sell Modelonia, having the Windows license, and the buyer has a Mac, would you (seeing as they're the same price) be willing to delete my license and issue the buyer with a Mac license instead?
Many thanks,
Paul

For me it won't change anything... :D I love so much your plugins that I wouldn't take them away for nothing in the world. :hug:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

:oops: A little question: can i sell a bundle to one person with it?

Thanks, Richard

yes one buyer one fee,

I want to sell Modelonia, but I have a Windows license, and the buyer has a Mac. Would it be possible for you to issue the buyer with a Mac license instead once the transfer details are submitted?

xalama qo wrote:I want to sell Modelonia, but I have a Windows license, and the buyer has a Mac. Would it be possible for you to issue the buyer with a Mac license instead once the transfer details are submitted?
Hello,

thanks for aksing. Yes it's possible, just that the buyer will get the same version you sell.
So I need to know if it's a Modelonia 1.7 , or older, or 2.0. You can find my e-mail at http://nusofting.liqihsynth.com/download.html

BTW I strongly suggest to upgrade to Modelonia 2.0, it's only 19 USD now for 1.7 users

[...]

Return to “NUSofting”