Modelonia appreciation thread & preset exchange

Official support for: nusofting.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aMUSEd wrote:Forgot this thread. Should include my last set of patches:

Intermorphs

and for good measure here's the last update of my older set (some of these are in the factory bank already):

Hybrids 3
Thanks for posting these, but ...
Both links 404 (not found) for me. Any ideas?

Hello aMUSEd and all Modelonia fans,

thanks very much for the presets, if you don't have a place to upload them click the e-mail
link on the left and send me a zip with the files, I will store it on my server.

Happy Easter Everybody!

I would like to be able to use Modelonia with my wind synths. I have found from other soft synths that this usually requires that the envelope and velocity must be disabled and that the CC#2 message can take over for both. The best results are with synths where I can program the rate of breath change to velocity instead of the absolute value of breath. This allows you to hit a note hard and get a convincing attack as you might with a trumpet or sax.
If you could consider adding this option in a future release, I would find it very useful. Thanks for some great software at a reasonable price!

John
--
John

jkorchok wrote:I would like to be able to use Modelonia with my wind synths. I have found from other soft synths that this usually requires that the envelope and velocity must be disabled and that the CC#2 message can take over for both. The best results are with synths where I can program the rate of breath change to velocity instead of the absolute value of breath. This allows you to hit a note hard and get a convincing attack as you might with a trumpet or sax.
If you could consider adding this option in a future release, I would find it very useful. Thanks for some great software at a reasonable price!

John
I play a Yamaha WX5 Wind Controller, and I'd also love to have that feature. I thought it must be possible with the current version of Modelonia, since every parameter can be modulated by any CC message via the MIDI learn function. I tried a few patches and found that for instance on the "057 HRN Clariflute" patch velocity does exactly what CC#2 messages should do when this patch was to be played with a Wind Controller. This is mostly due to the velocity control of the Lips section: if I turn Lips Velocity down to 0 the effect is pretty much gone.

So I'd just have to assign the parameter which is affected by velocity via the Lips Velocity knob to CC#2 to get a nice Wind Controller friendly patch. But which parameter is this? Obviously not Lips Gain, moving this slider doesn't affect the timbre as varying velocity values do. Is this a hidden parameter?

Ingo
Elektrifiziertes Musikantentum:
www.myspace.com/triosibiu

Is there anything new on Modelonia 2 and 64bit/multi-core optimized versions?

I'd also like to know that, V2 is really taking long :-(

There was a 64bit beta some time ago, but in the meanwhile it's expired.
Guess we have to look somewhere else for physmod sound sources...

sorry for the slow development, but nothing else will sound like Modelonia!

Now I just released a beta update
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9&t=433672

Return to “NUSofting”