BDM 64-bit?

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hmm, seriously tempted by the new modular synth.. but in the meantime, is there any future for BDM 64-bit?

cheers :)

Hi CinningBao

surely we should make that at some point, do you mean it for Windows or Mac?

Ah, Mac for me. Windows soon ;)
Thanks liqih

CinningBao, do you mean you're moving to Windows or adding a Windows machine to your set up??

Please let me know, it's very useful for us to know where the users are heading to with their DAWs

Ah, I mean I will probably either run Windows in bootcamp or buy laptop. Though, I do intend to have both Win and OSX running at the same time, so probably a laptop.

I think I found a bug in BDM. The Velocity function isn't particularly effective until I switch it off and then on again. Is this a known problem? Do you have an official bug submission process or was this post enough?

CinningBao wrote:Ah, I mean I will probably either run Windows in bootcamp or buy laptop. Though, I do intend to have both Win and OSX running at the same time, so probably a laptop.

I think I found a bug in BDM. The Velocity function isn't particularly effective until I switch it off and then on again. Is this a known problem? Do you have an official bug submission process or was this post enough?
That's enough report, in my usage I always keep Velocity on so I never noticed. Thanks for the other info too

Return to “NUSofting”