FAO Luigi Felici regarding payment, solved

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello
having sent payment via paypal (19/9/2013) and two emails requesting a download link. Can you please send me my download link for entity. If I have not heard over then next 24 hours I will contact paypal and request a refund of the payment given.
Thanks
R. Self

late reply form Richard
rself_boro wrote:Hello
thanks for the message. Have downloaded the files and am having a good old play with enity.
cheers
Richard

I never received a download for my daHornet transaction, and PayPal refunded my donation. Not sure why, Luigi did not respond to my emails. Hope he is ok.
Last edited by Toxie on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Toxie wrote:I never received a download for my daHornet transaction, and PayPal refunded my donation. Not sure why, Luigi did not respond to my emails. Hope he is ok.
same here. is there a reason lahalla for that? :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

His internet account is once more suspended today:
http://nusofting.liqihsynth.com
The second time in three months...

He said some weeks ago that he had health problems. It seems very serious. I hope for him and his family...
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Yes, agree. We too often take our health for granted.

Return to “NUSofting”