Have Older Version of Knagalis

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I purchased Knagalis some years ago and I have had problems with loading it in my present DAWs and present computer. Finally I had to exile it. Is this newer version an update or it also has to be purchased?

Thank you for your time in responding.

Hi, thanks for asking, are you on PC or MAC? Which DAW? And is your Knagalis version prior 1.40?

liqih wrote:Hi, thanks for asking, are you on PC or MAC? Which DAW? And is your Knagalis version prior 1.40?
I have Version 1.34 with SSE. I have a Toshiba Qosmio X775 Laptop running Windows7 HP. It is a x64-bit System. I use SonarX2 mostly.

are the VSTs you use in SonarX2 32-bit?
I can send you Knagalis 1.40 32-bit for Windows, upgrade was 19 USD for 1.34 to 1.40, mainly for the new instruments added,

but just send me your address and I'll get you a copy to try, it all depends on the DAW if can run 32-bit plugins

liqih wrote:are the VSTs you use in SonarX2 32-bit?
I can send you Knagalis 1.40 32-bit for Windows, upgrade was 19 USD for 1.34 to 1.40, mainly for the new instruments added,

but just send me your address and I'll get you a copy to try, it all depends on the DAW if can run 32-bit plugins
Although my system and SonarX2 are both x64-bit, I use many VST-s that are 32-bit. SonarX2 has something they call a 'Bit-Bridge' that pops-up when I use Sonar to host a 32-bit VST.

Lets give it a try.

How do I send my email address without it showing up on the KVR-Forum so that I can subsequently be the recipient of wonderful spamware from sundry internet spam-tycoons?

Does the KVR-Forum have a private communication channel?

Thank you.

Does the KVR-Forum have a private communication channel?
Yes click pm on the left pane

Return to “NUSofting”