Can't download Modelonia demo

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Modelonia

Hey guys, your Modelonia Win VST download link seems to be down.
wanted to give this thing another try, would be happy about a fix!

thanks

Luigi seems to have forgotten to change the link in the page.

The new link is this one:
http://liqihsynth.com/modelonia_1.7.0.6 ... Ti_Win.zip

PS : I have purchased Modelonia few months ago. All that I can say is that
I REALLY LOVE IT!!!! A MUST HAVE FOR THIS PRICE!!!

(the same for EMM Knagalis, focused on ethnic instruments, awesome for the price!)
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

oi, thanks for the link.

so i tried modelonia again, rather like it, but still find it too cpu heavy on my current rig. won't get it.

but...i must've tried knagalis almost 10 years ago. i decided to download it, and i still love it!
it doesn't really compare with anything modern and super multisampled, but man it still oozes character! really fun to play on a keyboard.

got a question for you: the blurb on the website indicates that they were planning to update it with new sounds. did that happen?
the demo has 19 soundsets, must be a couple more in the original full version as about half of the presets default to the sine sound in the demo.
how many soundsets do you have?

would be nice if it had a poly mode as well.

nevermind lol i bought it. for 30 euros i won't feel too bad either way, and i got a good feeling about this one :)

Hello nasenmann

For Modelonia I have also these soundsets:
(from this webpage)
  • Modelonia Flute Set (freeware)
(from this webpage)
  • Hybrids (freeware) - Presets for the physical modeling instrument Modelonia by DASH Signature
  • Intermorphs (freeware) - this bank explores sound-spaces in-between traditional acoustic instrument types such as brass and strings or woodwinds and plucked sounds - only possible with a physically modeled instruments
And for EMM Knagalis I have also these two soundsets:
(from this webpage) (from this webpage)
  • Feylon's Set for Knagalis ($9/€6 only) - 9 wonderful instruments, all with their presets ready to play:
    • Northern Bagpipe
    • Tinwhistle
    • Medieval Bagpipe
    • Hurdy Gurdy and Hurdy Gurdy Trompette (the buzzing rhythm sound)
    • Great Highland Pipes
    • Deep Wooden Flute
    • the ancient Aulos (an historical greek double reed instrument, here you can find free scores for the aulos)
    • Spanish Gaita
The place where are (and must be put the new) banks and presets is :
...\Documents\NUSofting Data\Knagalis\Knagalis EMM Data\

The bank Ethnicity is awesome! Of course in your DAW it must be opened by your menu "Open bank" instead of "Open program/preset" since it is a bank.

With the initial factory bank plus all these above, it gives you many, many, many excellent presets for ethnic instruments, and of course you can make your own.

I know that there are other banks (all free or very cheap) which have been made for Modelonia and for EMM Knagalis, but I don't where they are, since I really love to make my own presets. I highly invite you to try these links : Have fun!
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

Oh... Among mines, I've forgotten this one:
Free Asian Strings for Knagalis

And at least, we must be aware that the demos always come with very few presets compared to the factory banks of the purchased versions.

Have fun!

Is that the same Feylon set that came with Knaglis for a while?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:Is that the same Feylon set that came with Knaglis for a while?
I don't know if this one have come for a while freely with Knagalis. When I purchased Knagalis last year it was not included.

I've bought it (€6) after having heard a demo of his works in his website:
http://nusofting.liqihsynth.com/artists.html

And really I don't regret my 6 euros.

Thanks for typing that up.
I don't care much for presets, this thing seems dead easy to program. I want all the sample sets i can get though! :D
Shame the feylon thing isn't included, i read about that being free (i think in this subforum) but maybe that was part of a limited time deal.

Maybe liqih can share some info on all the sounds that are available for knagalis, free or commercial. (I also hope he logs in soon to authorize my download!)

Feylon set can be purchased at
http://store.payloadz.com/details/84307 ... galis.html
for 9 USD

instruments are listed there

Return to “NUSofting”