It's been five days..

Official support for: nusofting.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

..Since i've made a purchase. No reaction.
Time to ask others if they're communicating with liqih.

Hope he's doing ok. If so, it might be time to send out a couple mails.

Luigi has always been quite long to react.

Have you sent him a (kind) mail to remind him of your purchase?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Sure i have. PM and email.

Oh yes, I remember now, few days ago it is me who answered for your question about the dead link to the Modelonia demo here.

And he still hasn't responded neither to an email nor to a pm ?!?
:?

I agree with you, that's really weird.

Maybe you could contact these two KVR members to get his alternative email address.

I don't know if it will succeed, but at least it is an opportunity to not miss.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

yeah, thanks. emailed yesterday, hope something happens this week. i want that knagalis lofi ethnic goodness.

Any news - looks like website is down so I can't download latest version of Strings Dream :-(

Ugh, "account suspended". This is getting worse.
No news i'm afraid. Dev hasn't reacted for a week. Again, hope he's doing ok, but this is bothersome either way.

Like you I really hope that nothing dramatic happened about his health.

Hello everybody,

sorry for all the mess and delay, I had to stay away from the Iternet for more than a week
(for various problems, health included)

Now I'm trying to reply to everyone, sorry again for the delay on the orders, I hope you can forgive me,

Cheers,

Luigi

Ah.... Glad to see you back!

Cool, all forgiven.

great! i'm waiting a week as well. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

liqih wrote:Hello everybody,

sorry for all the mess and delay, I had to stay away from the Iternet for more than a week
(for various problems, health included)

Now I'm trying to reply to everyone, sorry again for the delay on the orders, I hope you can forgive me,

Cheers,

Luigi
i'm still waiting for my purchase i paid 11 days ago. can you please keep what you promised above?! unbelievable..
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

another day, still waiting.

murnau wrote:another day, still waiting.
Yes. Very bad point this time.

Return to “NUSofting”